TV.com will be making some changes to our user base starting Feb 25, 2015. For more information click here

Huff Forums

Showtime (ended 0000)

another good show ended

poulters

[1]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 18

I am so tired of reruns and reality shows, when I came apon this show I had to go and buy season one then catch up with season two it was so great, even my family became addicted to it.

Then this morning I heard they cancelled it without an ended or anything.  I am becoming very very disappointed with what is happening to tv.  Oliver Platt was fantastic and the last episode with him wagging his finger at his boss was great.  Teddy also great I'm glad someone stepped in to bring mom and ted together.  I never understood the wife I really thought she wanted to much from everyone, always me me me.  As for Huff I would have like to have seen him less with his amaginary freind and more with some patients, but still great.  I worry for Bird I think he was going the same way as Teddy.

Still I am very disappointed Huff will no longer be a part of our lives.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

LikeFineWine

[2]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 8
    i sooooo agree. . . .a co-worker and i both watched and would have the best discussions about it. . . she, however, thinks the last show wrapped things up pretty good. . . .i agree with you. . . .what happened with Russ/Kelly and new baby. . . .what happened with Bird.?! 

THEJELLYBEAN66

[3]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 17

This really bites. I was so hooked on this show....I loved Huff, Teddy and Russell (what a freakin' riot!) SHOWTIME sucks and I've already cancelled it. Perhaps if they change their mind and decide to bring it back, I MIGHT re-subscribe....

virgin22

[4]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 1
    I JUST CANT BELIEVE THAT THEY CANCELL HUFF. IT'S JUST INCREDIBLE THAT THEY HAVE WILDFIRE ON, AND HUFF IS GONE, i AM CANCELING SHOWTIME TOO, THAT WAS THE MOST INTELLIGENT SERIES THAT I HVE EVER SEEN, MAYBE IF WE WRITE TO THEM THEY CHANGE THEIR MINDS? I AM JUS DISAPPOINTED.

huff_ILuvU

[5]Aug 20, 2006
    • level: 2
    I absolutly agree!

huff_ILuvU

[6]Aug 20, 2006
    I just cant express how i feel about this BS, im so dissapointed!! Im gonna miss Huff so much,

---HAnk Azaria, I Luv U!!!!(Does anybody know him) LOL.... I want to go out with him!!!---

This was one of the best shows ever made, just so clever to watch: Russell, Izzy, Maggie....could it really move to HBO, or something like that? It SHOULD! cause things like this shouldnt happen. the finale, was so lame...whats up with that? Showtime is the worst network ever!!! I just never saw it comming, I was getting ready for season 3 and then BAM....Its all gone, LIFE SUCKS; AND TV TOO.....

lemmy2006

[7]Aug 27, 2006
    i only heard the series was cancelled from blythe danner's emmy acceptance speech tonight. this was THE BEST series to hit TV since THE SOPRANOS. Oliver Platt and Andy Comeau are two of the best actors in two of the best roles ever written for television. the writers absolutely nailed both the entertainment lawyer's manic depression, and teddy's schizophrenia to a "T".

showtime: you are your own worst enemy.

i don't feel so bad about downloading the first two seasons off the net last week now, just to catch up on this show that hooked me like no other.

showtime's losers have made us all losers.

lemmy2006

[8]Aug 27, 2006
    btw, i live in canada, and showtime's website is blocked up here. i went there first to try and find some feedback email address to write to but couldn't even get there. if someone in the usa could peruse their site sho.com and let us foreigners know who to flame, that would be nice.

darquesyde

[9]Aug 31, 2006
    • level: 53
    The L Word is still on and Huff gets canned? I guess Weeds fans need to be prepared to be disappointed next.

vip_embryo

[10]Oct 27, 2006
    I just read the whole thing...here in venezuela we were watching the second season and I was waiting for the 3rd round...but now....DAMN!...how S****Y a network can be! there's no limit...i'll miss 4 sure this show.

PerfectDark0Fan

[11]Nov 15, 2006
    • level: 18

THEJELLYBEAN66 wrote:
    This really bites. I was so hooked on this show....I loved Huff, Teddy and Russell (what a freakin' riot!) SHOWTIME sucks and I've already cancelled it. Perhaps if they change their mind and decide to bring it back, I MIGHT re-subscribe....

Showtime can't keep anything great on their network, Huff would proberly be gold on HBO.

cutieflutie1216

[12]Mar 26, 2008
    • level: 50
    Another example of brilliant, but canceled.