Huff

Whipped Doggie

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Apr 09, 2006 on Showtime

• Huff agrees to help Teddy find a new place to live

I can’t say that this is one of my favourite episodes of Huff. Some moments I found interesting, other I just felt were silly.

I think my main problem with the episode is that I’m really not a fan of Teddy so an episode based around him was never going to be one of my favourites. I did like seeing the relationship between Huff and Teddy in more detail and I also enjoyed seeing the improvement in the friendship between Huff and Russell.

I thought Madeline’s recovery however was just ridiculous. Yes some people do get slightly better when suffering with cancer and manage to hang on an extra few months. I’ve seen this for myself. However this sudden recovery I thought was just stupid.

I was quite disappointed with how the episode started as well. I was expecting more of a reaction to Teddy jumping in the previous episode. I also wanted to see more when Teddy went into see Izzy when she was asleep. Did he do anything to her? Unless we learn more in the next episode, I don’t see what the point of this scene was.

Not a great episode. Not a bad episode. It was just there.