We're moving Forums to the Community pages. Click here for more information and updates.

Where are all the fans of this show?

joshjr

[1]Oct 5, 2006
    • level: 12
    I remember watching it.  I always loved Junkyard Dog.  But the cartoon was kinda cool in the day.  I have not seen this one since I was pretty young.  It would be nice to see some episodes again.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Solid_Snake2003

[2]Nov 2, 2006
    • level: 4
    Hey man you're not the only one who misses these shows, I've been a wrestling fan ever since I was 14,now I am 36 years old and still watch wrestling to this very day,and just bought Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Anthology which sums up "The Immortal One's" entire wrestling career from his earlier years in the AWA to his induction into the 2005 WWE Hall Of Fame. I hope these people bring this cartoon to DVD someday.

joshjr

[3]Jan 24, 2007
    I hope so to.  The WWE is not doing that good these days though.  They are losing customers on there PPV's big time.  It is not near as entertaining as it used to be.  The UFC has taken over as far as PPV goes.  WWE can not compete anymore.  So I doubt that it will ever come out but we can always hope that it re airs on like Boomerang or cartoon network.

Roy_Stantz

[4]Feb 26, 2007
    • level: 23
    Can I join you guys? I used to love this show when it was on CITV.

joshjr

[5]Mar 25, 2007

Solid_Snake2003 wrote:
    Hey man you're not the only one who misses these shows, I've been a wrestling fan ever since I was 14,now I am 36 years old and still watch wrestling to this very day,and just bought Hulk Hogan's Ultimate Anthology which sums up "The Immortal One's" entire wrestling career from his earlier years in the AWA to his induction into the 2005 WWE Hall Of Fame. I hope these people bring this cartoon to DVD someday.

I can not post the link but I found some of these episodes on VHS that were officially released.  Look for them on Amazon.com. 

Kametsou

[6]Jan 13, 2008
    • level: 31
    I'm sure some of the episodes are on YouTube, as well.

davsul

[7]Jan 29, 2008
    • level: 10
    I remember watching this show as a kid! I was a huge Hulk Hogan fan back then, still like the guy to this day and I'm 33 years old! I'll still sit down and watch wrestling every now and then.

MikeBrailsfor

[8]May 6, 2013
    • level: 1

Yep I watched this when ITV showed episodes. Most of the voice artists did OK apart from the guy voicing Roddy Piper was far too deep.