Human Target

Communication Breakdown (2)

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 05, 2011 on FOX

• Two Story Lines - One Powerful Episode {SPOILERS}

I knew this was going to be good since, hey, it was 2 hours long. Chance (Mark Valley) can come to my house anytime for 2 hours. Seriously though, it was an excellent episode as it allowed us to see the relationship forming between Ilsa and Chance. She wasn't the 'trophy wife' that he thought she was and, I believe, she was surprised to hear how Chance felt about killing people in his past, she knows there far more to him than just what he lets other people see. Warning her that 'you're just not the same person' after something like that. Then I thought the episode was basically over and then in the last 3 minutes this episode exploded into tension and excitement. One heck of an ending. Good to the last drop. Bravo!! I guess now we'll see just how much Chance was right when it comes to the long-term effects of taking a persons life. As far as Ilsa's attitude towards Maria, not surprising, she was jealous. I'm hoping to see his and Ilsa's relationship progress to something more in the near future, he truly gorgeous when you see his softer side, in fact, he's gorgeous all the time. Need I say more?