Human Target

Dead Head

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 15, 2010 on FOX

6.9
  • Not gonna lie... Was expecting some one to break out into song.

Okay... no. Didn't expect that just because they cast Roger Bart and Tracie Thoms but still... this episode is rife with moments that could fit into a musical. JD couldn't remember anything, Winston's exwife coming back in the picture, Ilsa's struggles to make their business legitimate with Guerrero.. Ton of angsty moments with Winston, didn't it just scream soliloquy of song a bit?

All the cheesiness aside, I just can't hate on this show. Okay yes.. I feel like Tracie Thoms was underused in this episode, but then again it would be awesome to see her back on TV (even in a recurring capacity) after the wrongful cancelling of Cold Case... Seriously though no hate from me... It's fun, it's silly and it has Mark Valley pulling some sick fight moves. I love his line "4 against 1 seriously guys is that fair?" Which we all know by now isn't fair odds, for them anyway. I love Jackie Earle Haley being the bad-dude that he is and yet giving Ilsa a give only Guerrero will find endearing. Till next week.