Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

I can't believe the ratings

bob2282

[1]Dec 3, 2010
    • level: 12

I keep reading on websites that this show is sure to be cancelled,and frankly I don't understand . This show has action, violence, comedy , and

most important character chemistry. Fox really needs to help their shows by promoting them and giving them a chance. And the truth of the

matter is that television today doesn't have enough real action shows on tv

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

MsMamaBaby1

[2]Dec 3, 2010
    • level: 14
    I agree. I totally love watching Human Target for all the action and humor. Too much reality tv has dampened what is available today and, I for one, want this kind of action not eight people trying to keep their torch lit as they fend off back-biting opponents.

sandbur

[3]Dec 3, 2010
    • level: 25

Critics keep saying that its too out there, but to me, that's the point! Its a well done, tongue-in-cheek, action packed, witty series. It has everything, including the ability to NOT take itself too seriously. Unfortunately, FOX has done nothing at all "see" the other side, to advertise the series, or get behind it in any way.

Not surprising really. FOX is not known for its...um...bipartisan practices!

I'm watching faithfully, and will be sad if it fails. If it fails, its because it will not have been given the chance to succeed. Not because of poor quality. Its a well written, perfectly casted series. Just not on the right network. And you know what they say about real estate: Location! Location! Location!

disasteroid

[4]Dec 4, 2010
    • level: 5
    season 1 was vastly superior to season 2. this ilsa pucci business is wrecking our last action heroes.

JulieParker2

[5]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 5
    Loved season 1, not liking season 2. Reason why, the 2 new females. I am not being chauvinist here, however the 2 females have taken away from the 3 males . The 3 of them had chemestry together and now we are seeing less and less of them together . I had a feeling that when it was announced that a female would take over as lead of the team that this would happen and that exactly has happened. The jokes between the 3 and wisecracks were great and now they seem to have excess baggage they are carrying.

Scandal2000

[6]Dec 25, 2010
    • level: 7

I can't either. I don't watch as much television as I used to because there is nothing to watch. I am just not into most of the so called reality shows. Human Target is probably my favorite show on television. Hopefully the ratings will pick up in the new year.

Writerpatrick

[7]Jan 12, 2011
    • level: 13

The ratings aren't that bad. Last week got over 6 million viewers. But they're not great either so the show could go either way.