Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Offical Human Target Cancellation Thread

pparker965

[21]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 4

I can't believe that they cancel such a great quality show and keep all those idiotic so-called reality shows and all those uninteresting CSI clones. Is there anything good on tv anymore?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

pparker965

[22]Jun 27, 2011
    • level: 4

I can't believe that they cancel such a great quality show and keep all those idiotic so-called reality shows and all those uninteresting CSI clones. Is there anything good on tv anymore?

Concernme

[23]Jul 10, 2011
    • level: 1

There are not enough words to write how upset I am. I keeps seeing excelent shows vanish, without a trace....hince Human Target and replaced by nonsense and cartoons and dance shows and talent shows... Lets just throw in the towel and put baton twirling shows on chefs who cuss and degrade everyone and jock would be's, oh yea, pretty much already have that already.

MOMMYANGEL

[24]Jul 11, 2011
    • level: 3

I wish SYFY would pick this one up.... or even TNT.... look at Covert Affairs on USA, its similar but not the same, and its doing great... Human Target just needs a new home with a network willing to give it a try and not make it into something its not...... It really is a good Action show, and has entertainment value in spite of the "retooling" by a jerk who obviously had no idea the original premise of the show... and to retool such a good show so fast with new characters just didn't meld too well, I say, go back to more of the original premise-- if you think you need to really draw in a younger audience, don't add a cheap chic... work in help from other angles, with new faces and see what sticks instead of retooling, some things take time...

SallyPurvis

[25]Jul 29, 2011
    That is sad sad news...they keep all the CRAP TV shows, reality shows...and anything that is pleasureable to watch...all they do is shoot it down.

I'm ready to unplug my TV...I'm sick of repeats and crap shows, reality shows and ridiculous talent shows....lets get back to something GOOD to watch!

titanbob13

[26]Sep 8, 2011
    • level: 6

Best Fight scenes on TV bar none!!!! Shame they added the women and ruined the show. I will miss you Human Target.

planck88

[27]Sep 25, 2011

I am about to quit watching Fox and CBS because Everytime They put on a series I really like They just cancel Them and don't even tell people They are doing it and They leave stupid shows like The Simpsons and other stupid shows on for years

Lucius_Malfoy

[28]Sep 26, 2011
    NOOOOOOOOoooooOOOOOOO!!!! I loved this show. Have to make room for another singing competition. Oy.

edit30fps

[29]Dec 1, 2011
    • level: 2

I'm still upset several months later that this show was cancelled. This show was fun and thrilling all at the same time. Is FOX crazy??? They remind me at times of UPN in the mid 90's when UPN had several good shows and cancelled them because they didn't reach "VOYAGER's" double digit ratings. Idiots!