Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Official Discussion Thread: A Problem Like Maria (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Jan 4, 2011
    • level: 102
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 1/5/11 8/7 p.m. episode "A Problem Like Maria" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

sandbur

[2]Jan 5, 2011
    • level: 25

I thought Guerrero might just take Maria out...! Surprised I really enjoyed both parts of tonight's "episode" and sooooo...

just wondering why there is still so much cancellation talk. I'm not quite sure what its going to take to prove this particular point to FOX...maybe the show needs some T & A...like the Kardashians have rigged implants or something. Or maybe some fundamentally lacking "adults" dressing their kiddies up and parading them around, and the team has to rescue their childhood.

or maybe...someone is sabotaging the world's supply of cake flour and icing sugar! OMG...what a concept. And one FOX execs might understand.

J. H. C.!

RoverGuy

[3]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 9

Instructions in Hebrew! Cool. Poor Winston. But he finally did get to (mis-)fire the rocket launcher at least.

Any one think there might be (unwanted, unwarranted) sexual tension between Ames and Guerrero at some point?

sale72u

[4]Jan 6, 2011
    • level: 1
    What songs were on Human Target season 2 episode 7? (A Problem Like Maria ) i want the name of this song,,, it was on the minute 20:50

BarryWeen3

[5]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 14
    I liked that it was actual a two-part episode and not just two episodes they stuck together because they were double airing.

Ilsa was not as irritating as in some previous episodes but her whole attempt, again, to run the "business" as an actual business was funny with that "board meeting". I also found Chance a bit annoying in his whole bull ahead plan in doing anything for Maria without thinking about it. He does have that aspect to him, but it's not usually this blatant, he usually does keep himself somewhat in check. It's like both Winston and Guerrero said, Maria is a bundle of trouble for Chance.

So Ames complains about having to wear a dress in the first half and then complains about the plan for her to be a distraction. Wasn't she on the roof sunning herself anyway?

Now that Maria has returned, wonder if we'll see Agent Barnes this season.

danharr

[6]Jan 9, 2011
    • level: 45

Good episode nice tie up for Chance's south of the border hottie and Ilsa was just fine conversely they really need to drop the hot child thing they having going with Ames. I know she's supposed to be a young criminal but she's not 4 lets have some young adult as opposed to teenage conversation.

MajLorne

[7]Jan 21, 2011
    • level: 21
    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    I liked that it was actual a two-part episode and not just two episodes they stuck together because they were double airing.

Ilsa was not as irritating as in some previous episodes but her whole attempt, again, to run the "business" as an actual business was funny with that "board meeting". I also found Chance a bit annoying in his whole bull ahead plan in doing anything for Maria without thinking about it. He does have that aspect to him, but it's not usually this blatant, he usually does keep himself somewhat in check. It's like both Winston and Guerrero said, Maria is a bundle of trouble for Chance.

So Ames complains about having to wear a dress in the first half and then complains about the plan for her to be a distraction. Wasn't she on the roof sunning herself anyway?

Now that Maria has returned, wonder if we'll see Agent Barnes this season.
    I think Ames was complaining that her dress wasn't showing enough skin. Then of course walking in on a thug in a bikini is the opposite extreme.
    Think of her as a whinning kid that pouts if things doesn't go her way. Annoying, yeah.

BarryWeen3

[8]Jan 21, 2011

MajLorne wrote:
    BarryWeen3 wrote:
    I liked that it was actual a two-part episode and not just two episodes they stuck together because they were double airing. Ilsa was not as irritating as in some previous episodes but her whole attempt, again, to run the "business" as an actual business was funny with that "board meeting". I also found Chance a bit annoying in his whole bull ahead plan in doing anything for Maria without thinking about it. He does have that aspect to him, but it's not usually this blatant, he usually does keep himself somewhat in check. It's like both Winston and Guerrero said, Maria is a bundle of trouble for Chance. So Ames complains about having to wear a dress in the first half and then complains about the plan for her to be a distraction. Wasn't she on the roof sunning herself anyway? Now that Maria has returned, wonder if we'll see Agent Barnes this season.
    I think Ames was complaining that her dress wasn't showing enough skin. Then of course walking in on a thug in a bikini is the opposite extreme. Think of her as a whinning kid that pouts if things doesn't go her way. Annoying, yeah.

Now don't forget that this week was American Idol's two hour premiere so there wasn't a new Human Target on 1/19 and FOX has also decided to extend next week's American Idol episode, so the Human Target episode "Kill Bob"that was going to air on 1/26 will now air on Monday 1/31 @ 8PM.

MajLorne

[9]Jan 22, 2011
    • level: 21
    Thanks for the heads up [though by that time I would expect House to be on and also watch "lie to Me"]. So Monday is no problem for me.

BarryWeen3

[10]Jan 23, 2011

MajLorne wrote:
    Thanks for the heads up [though by that time I would expect House to be on and also watch "lie to Me"]. So Monday is no problem for me.

Yeah, there will be no House that week, and it'll be the season finale of Lie to Me after Human Target.