Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Official Discussion Thread: Dead Head (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Dec 13, 2010
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 12/15/10 episode "Dead Head" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[2]Dec 15, 2010
    • level: 14
    Liked the episode overall. We got some background now on Winston's past. Guerrero was fun again. The bad guy who was the client who was an amnesiac, I liked him.

Like I said in the Like Ames, Hating Ilsa thread, I've reached irriation levels with ther character mainly because of her cluelessness. You would think she understood what it was that Chance, Winston, and Guerrero do when she first hired them to protect her, yet she still acts clueless by trying to run the job like a straight-up business handing out paychecks? And those scenes with the cops where she asks why she needs to leave the office? Seriously?

RoverGuy

[3]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 9

Very enjoyable episode.

Ames is starting to grow on me. I guess part of her former life will never leaver; she wanted to take the amnesia guy and run off with him and the money. Funny. Ilsa is starting to grow on me too, like a fungus. I agree with the previous poster: Her babe in the woods naivety should be gone by now. She should understand the nature of the business and take a no questions, plausible deniability stance.

Guerrero needs a tin foil hat. Seems he is a little paranoid at times, but it makes his character just that much more mysterious. Hopefully we will get to see some of his back story this season. Although the 'Dude' comments are getting a little tired.

Laverne is Winston's first name? Hilarious. I think I would stick with just Winston, too. Did we know that already?

Does any one think we will ever hear about Katherine and the Old Boss again, or have those storylines been dropped for the new ones.

BarryWeen3

[4]Dec 16, 2010
    RoverGuy wrote:

Very enjoyable episode.

Ames is starting to grow on me. I guess part of her former life will never leaver; she wanted to take the amnesia guy and run off with him and the money. Funny. Ilsa is starting to grow on me too, like a fungus. I agree with the previous poster: Her babe in the woods naivety should be gone by now. She should understand the nature of the business and take a no questions, plausible deniability stance.

Guerrero needs a tin foil hat. Seems he is a little paranoid at times, but it makes his character just that much more mysterious. Hopefully we will get to see some of his back story this season. Although the 'Dude' comments are getting a little tired.

Laverne is Winston's first name? Hilarious. I think I would stick with just Winston, too. Did we know that already?

Does any one think we will ever hear about Katherine and the Old Boss again, or have those storylines been dropped for the new ones.

Hopefully not. From the season one episode which flashbacked to Katherine's "death", there is support for the supposition that she's still alive. And as for Chance's old boss, we never got the complete story of what happened between Chance getting in the helicopter with him, ending up at the bank, then disappearing to the temple.

I may be remembering incorrectly, but I thought Winston's first name was revealed last season.

Jemadari

[5]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 12

Yea pretty sure they mentioned Winston's name last season

Ames wasn't totally horrible this episode

Illsa's refusal to come to terms with the fact that she runs a by in large criminal organization(albeit with good intentions) is getting old

And Guerrero enjoyable as always I loved when Illsa asked him who they were and he responded him and guys of his ilk

overall decent episode though call me a sucker for complexity but the major advantage last season had was a seasonal arc I like to know that the writers are taking me on a journey(prime example of this last season of Doctor Who)

suzyku

[6]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 2
    They need to get rid of Ilsa, useless! Last week it looked as though they might try to get something going between her and Chance, ugh! No chemistry between them at all! Chance's character could and should do a lot better than her! Last nights episode was best of season so far.

haldrey

[7]Dec 16, 2010
    • level: 22
    Entertaining episode although maybe not one of the best ones. Still I am having quite a hard time accepting the Pucci lady.

BarryWeen3

[8]Dec 16, 2010
    haldrey wrote:
    Entertaining episode although maybe not one of the best ones. Still I am having quite a hard time accepting the Pucci lady.

I wouldn't have as hard a time accepting her if the writers didn't keep having her act illogical all the time. It's hard to accept that she still doesn't get that what the rest of the team does is mostly illegal and needs to be done out of the limelight, which gets hindered if she keeps trying to "run a legitimate business" and refuses to get her head out of the sand to see that reality.

danharr

[9]Dec 23, 2010
    • level: 45

Fun episode Ames wasn't horrible and Pucci wasn't as frustrating dumb as in previous episodes. Enough with the naivete though just bring her in already she's supposed to be the rich chick covering and bank rolling the guys make her just go with it.

MajLorne

[10]Dec 28, 2010
    • level: 21
    Would've been interesting to see the JD guy before he lost his memory. I liked the episode for the most part except for Ilsa being clueless.

Btw, anyone know what it was that Guerrero gave Ilsa? I must've missed it [about what he said].