Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Official Discussion Thread: Kill Bob (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Jan 29, 2011
    • level: 100
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 1/31/11 episode "Kill Bob" to this thread.

Note that the episode is airing at a special time, on Monday, 8/7 central.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 22
    Loved this one. They kind of went back to their roots, a comic. Yes, not too much Pucci lady.

sandbur

[3]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 25

The Ames story line was aimless...in keeping with the character. But the rest was a true tongue in cheek romp as only Human Target can do. Laughing

miketh2005

[4]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 1

Me and my dad loved it, my mom thought it was average. Definitely had a few twists with Marshall Pucci and the gunshot thing. It wasn't TERRIBLY innovative, but it wasn't see-through predictable, either. It could have went either way, really. She could have shot him for real and he survived by accident, or the way it played out. What I think is innovative, see-through, or average is this:

See-Through: You 90% know what's going to happen.

Average: You see 2 possibilities, and don't know exactly whats going to happen.

Innovative: Never expected it to happen. Very surprised. So by that, I rate it an Average.

Wasn't surprised at all through most of the show, except when Chance brought out that his Wife still loved him, I wasn't expecting that, so that was pretty good.

And yes, the Ames storyline was completly pointless, that was a major letdown on the writing, almost like there was 2 different people who wrote it,lol.

Overall: 8/10

Edited on 02/01/2011 4:20pm

musiliu

[5]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 11
    haha i thought the Ames storyline was some marry an illegal alien to get citizenship, but it actually turned out to be a real wedding..

berserker2007

[6]Feb 1, 2011
    • level: 2

The Ames wedding thing did seem a bit odd, I'm not so sure that it was a real wedding; remember that the main storyline is about a fake marriage. Also it was suspicious that Guerrero was at the wedding. Just speculation on my part, but I think that Ames and Guerrero set up her marriage so that they could get either money or information from that guy...

I also thought it was amusing that the Russian wife recognized that Guerrero could give them new ID's.

BarryWeen3

[7]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 14

Okay, the main storyline was fun especially with Chance and Guerrero both commenting on how Bob's wife really loved him because she was trying to kill him, when she shot him, etc. And then there's Winston being the sourpuss about marriage. All funny.

Now the two females, Ames subplot about the wedding was pointless and okay for a couple of laughs, but wasn't really necessary. Just kind of ehh...there. As for Ilsa, one word B***H. She says Chance has no idea what she's going through because he's a loner and has never been in love. And I knew Chance wasn't going to correct her in regards to Catherine. But still her attitude towards Chance pissed me off.

And it looks like they won't revisit this until the season finale, which is kind of weird. I'm hoping there's still some mention of it in tonight's episode. The blurb on the season finale is that the secrets about Marshall Pucci could tear the team apart, I'm fine with that. If Human Target gets renewed for a third season and the team goes back to the three guys, that's fine with me.

EricJanBogaard

[8]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 6

Hi, I thought the shooting scenes out of the driving cars, was great,

but what was the music used at that scene ? it had something like Firestarter from Prodigy,

but it wasn't.

Does anybody know this ?

Thanks in advance !

danharr

[9]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 45

Good episode the Ames thing was such a waste of time but glad to hear about more mystery behind Mr. Pucci's death. I agree the action was classic first season stuff hope all the episodes are written this way.

MajLorne

[10]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 21
    That natalya woman was awesome, like a female version of Chance. I would love to see her again on a future ep. I probably doubt she'd be a regular since she's supposed to remain low profile, but she'd be a great fit for the team over Ames.