Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Official Discussion Thread: The Other Side of the Mall (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Dec 20, 2010
    • level: 101
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 12/22/10 episode "The Other Side of the Mall" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

EJamison

[2]Dec 23, 2010
    • level: 17

I assume this episode was meant to be a bunch of fun, silly nonsense and it was. But if any of it was supposed to make sense, I seem to have missed it.

If they wanted the laptop, it seems like it shouldn't have been that complicated to get their hands on it. If they wanted the boy, I don't know why they wanted him.

It always gets me when criminals are shown willing to do serious crimes out in the open in order to try to cover up a crime that might be easier to escape with a smart lawyer.

Jemadari

[3]Dec 24, 2010
    • level: 12

Yea this show was one of my favorites and after the opener I had high hopes I thought the boss was gonna be a real bad ass, with her entrance stepping out of a helicopter with a private security team onto a remote mountain monastery to basically order an man she knew to be an assassin to work for her,that had alot of potential then things just went downhill from there she has basically become little more than comic relief but fingers crossed it gets better(but not holding my breath)

MajLorne

[4]Dec 24, 2010
    • level: 21
    On the episode, I loved the humor in this. Usually Gurerro gets the best lines, but Chance had some good lines in this ep. Overall I rank this among the better ones this season mainly for the humor. Still better than the 2nd episode of this season about the woman who's husband was killed by Chance and then has to protect.

haldrey

[5]Dec 27, 2010
    • level: 22
    This episode had the flavor of the old Human Target, it was great. Even better , the Pucci Lady only had two very minor scenes.

danharr

[6]Dec 31, 2010
    • level: 45

Fun Christmas episode really should've watched it last week to ring in Christmas. I agree it felt like a season one episode and thankfully Pucci wasn't in it much at all.