Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Official Discussion Thread: The Trouble With Harry (possible spoilers)

Gislef

[1]Feb 2, 2011
    • level: 102
    Please direct all general and specific discussion of the 2/2/11 episode "The Trouble With Harry" to this thread.

Enjoy!
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

BarryWeen3

[2]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 14

Okay, that was a fun episode. I think the best scene was when Ilsa was caught and the head of security is in contact with his people over the walkie-talkie and the guy on the other end keeps reporting back "He's hostile, he's very hostile", etc. and is like this unstoppable force coming towards the door. And the expression on the head of security's face when Chance gets in was a look of stunned disbelief like this guy's not human...

Well, the signs were there, and they've been dropping hints throughout the season and they put Ilsa and Chance together. Saw that coming.

Ames was fun when she kept trying to set up Chance with her friend Melanie, "She's friendly, she's very friendly, you know what I mean?"

And Harry returns and does his usual blundering into the middle of things that still works out.

Looking forward to the season finale from the trailer and hoping it's not a series finale.

RoverGuy

[3]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 9

Very fun episode. More of the first season type show, plus some good comedy.

Ames trying to set up Chance. Ilsa ragging on the bodyguards face. Winston explaining how he used inept Harry in the setup, with Harry right there. Not sure I am too keen on the Ilsa-Chance hookup.

Too bad next week is the season finally. And hopefully NOT the series finale.

MajLorne

[4]Feb 3, 2011
    • level: 21
    I too hope it's not a series finale, given how there's little option left now on Fox, they'd be stupid to can this show [then again it is Fox]. Fingers crossed.

For this ep, not bad. I think Winston and Gurerro must've felt better about themselves that they finally got to bail out Chance.

sandbur

[5]Feb 5, 2011
    • level: 25

Harry is a gem! Keep him. Ames is a waste of airspace. Lose her. And the romance??: not such a good idea, methinks. I'm hoping it was a dream sequence, a writer's brain fart, and lets just get past this blip in the flow...

dif_frent

[6]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 10
    This show is amazing. So much impossible things in one episode, and I still look forward to the next episode. With other shows I am so much down to earth and logic-rooted. With this one I can buy anything they sell. Sell me more.

suzyku

[7]Feb 6, 2011
    • level: 2

Absolutely hated the romance between Ilsa (she's useless) and Chance! Zero chemistry between them and she has absolutely no appeal at all! His character can and should do a lot better than her! They need to lose her character altogether. Hope Fox does NOT cancel this series, it's really great and all of the male characters are terrific!

haldrey

[8]Feb 8, 2011
    • level: 22
    Yes sandbur, keep Harry and get rid of Ames. She is just an unnecessary distraction. Chase and the Pucci lady, NOOOOOO!

MajLorne

[9]Feb 8, 2011
    I dunno about Harry, sure he's great for an episode or two cuz he's aloof and trouble prone, but he'd get stale if he was to be a regular. But I think that computer hacker girl from the 1st season should be brought back if she were replacing Ames.

BarryWeen3

[10]Feb 9, 2011
    • level: 14

MajLorne wrote:
    I dunno about Harry, sure he's great for an episode or two cuz he's aloof and trouble prone, but he'd get stale if he was to be a regular. But I think that computer hacker girl from the 1st season should be brought back if she were replacing Ames.

She's currently on No Ordinary Family.

danharr

[11]Feb 10, 2011
    • level: 45

Good episode come on people we all knew the Chase/Pucci ship was coming so get over it lol.

MajLorne

[12]Feb 15, 2011
    BarryWeen3 wrote:

MajLorne wrote:

She's currently on No Ordinary Family.

Oic. That's a shame...

barlyn1611

[13]Mar 5, 2011
    • level: 1

Loved Harry, His quote is one of the best, "come on...autos, Go faster."

Great episode, really enjoyed watching it.