Human Target Forums

FOX (ended 2011)

Where's the discussion for Embassy Row?

welnoc

[1]Jan 28, 2010
    • level: 9

I taped Tue.'s episode and watched it last night (Wed.) and expected to come here and find some posts.

I just can't make up my mind about this show. I like Mark Valley and Chai McBride and would like to see them both have a series that succeeds but so far I think Human Target is just okay.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

haldrey

[2]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 22
    No other thread was opened so yours is as good as anyone else. Looks like this is embassy's week, here and Leverage, maybe they had a set special. This episode was more than okay, although sometimes too James Bond-y the show is beginning to find its niche.

Dewbak75

[3]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 18
    I liked the introduction of the FBI lady, and the promise of her continued involvement in the story. Emmanuelle Vaugier is always fun to watch, and she was an absolute knockout in that red dress. Looks like she can handle the action scenes pretty well too.

sandbur

[4]Jan 29, 2010
    • level: 25
    I think this episode picked up a little after a great opening and a slightly more disappointing second episode. I am liking the show overall; I think the characters are developing well, there are tantalizing bits of background being divulged each week and the action is pretty good. Its not supposed to be for real; its supposed to be tongue-in-cheek a la Bond, without being Bond. As long as FOX and the writers don't start taking the premise too serioulsy, it should come of just as intended, and just fine...

danharr

[5]Jan 31, 2010
    • level: 45
    Good episode a tad shy of being better than the second one but Vaugier made up for it and the fact that she'll be back makes it better. The characters are great so funny with the defibulator love the psycho geek.