Human Target

Kill Bob

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2011 on FOX

7.4
  • I know some of you don't agree, but the episodes are better when the spotlight is not on Guerrero.

This was a fast-paced, fully enjoyable episode, with several twists and turns, which are always fun. The guest stars were perfect. I don't know the names, but the actor playing Bob displayed just the right amount of disbelief and fright, while also being charmingly clueless. And his wife was clever, tough, and spirited; I loved the fight scene between Chance and her. It was surprising, but nice, when it turned out she did love her husband. The storyline, involving rival intelligence agencies (or at least the Russians thought the C.I.A. was involved) was both exciting and humorous. The Ames subplot was unnecessary, but didn't take too much away from the episode. And the discovery of something "fishy" regarding Marshall Pucci will provide fodder for the next few story lines. All in all,an episode where the characters were positioned perfectly, showing what kind of series Human Target can be.