Human Target

Kill Bob

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 31, 2011 on FOX

7.4
  • Tongue-in-cheek as done by Three Amigos

One of the few shows that doesn't take itself too seriously. Sure, some shows' subject matter is supposed to be serious but once in a while, you want something a little light-hearted. Human Target delivers. In spades.

The client this time, displayed the perfect suburbs-disbelief with regards to his assassin-wife. Winston, of course, being the only one who's ever been married, was his usual grumpy self. Guerrero his normal devil-may-care while Chance was channeling Cupid. These three together have me rolling on the floor with their repartee and all-in-a-day's-work attitude while the bullets are flying.

The dinner fight scene was very nicely done and hilarious. Firewood, indeed. And in the end, true love conquers all. Mark Valley IS Christopher Chance. As an ex-Army officer, he has the presence. He also has that devil-may-care attitude that makes everything he does, look effortless. The camaraderie between the three male stars is what really makes this show. And while I am intrigued by the whole Marshall Pucci case, I can't help but want to fast-forward through the scenes with Miss Pucci. To me, they jar with the rest of the show. They should've taken a page from Leverage's last season and have her be a true silent partner, only occasionally showing up.