Human Target

Marshall Pucci

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Feb 09, 2011 on FOX

7.6
  • "Just Like Geneva": A Chance and the Gang Season Finale

Still haunted by the alleged "affair" her late husband Marshall had in the photograph she has Ilsa decides to leave the country only when the woman in the photo opposite Marshall comes forward seeking protection from the men who killed him. Chance and the team are more than willing to comply and seek out to help her but the picture is much bigger than it seems as the woman may be hiding something and this may well tear the team apart. I haven't minded season two as much as everyone else but still this season while flawed was still entertaining, who doesn't love a good hanging from the ceiling gunfight? And as always we don't get definite answers on Ilsa and Chance's future, but seeing Guerrero go ape s%it on those dudes was pretty over the top and awesome, but sometimes I feel like the writers just have him drive the storyline and accomplish seemingly impossible things and we're just supposed to say "It's Guerrero, he can do that" but other than that I hope this isn't the end of the road for Human Target as it is my escapist show next to Burn Notice (although more over the top) and there's so many more stories to tell so hopefully FOX will not do what it always does and not hit the CANCEL button.