Human Target

Pilot

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 17, 2010 on FOX

7.4
  • An action packed pilot

I have never read the comic book or seen the original series of Human Target so I cant compare this show the old one but I can say that the Pilot episode is really enjoyable and the leading characters are all likable most of all the main one, Christopher Chance who is played by Fringe's Mark Valley. Valley does a great job at playing the action hero and he pulls off the cheesy dialogue as well. Jackie Earle Haley portrays Guerrero also this character is great fun and well acted. Chi McBride plays the third lead character Winston, Chances' business partner the character gets the least screen time and the weakest development over the episode, so I will like to see more of him in the future. The Pilot gets straight into the action at a hostage negotiation which introduces us to Christopher Chance and is a pretty bad ass scene which includes Chance shooting the gunman and a huge explosion. Then there was some scenes explaining the relationship between Chance and his boos and buddy Winston after these slow scenes we are through back into action when Chance is given his next job. The scenes on the train were fun and exciting even if it was all over the top this show has lots of promise. TV has been missing a show like this. The final scene with Danny Glover was awesome and funny the episode ends as if it will continue next week so I'm excited to see what happens next. All in all Human Target is a promising new series that is great fun to watch and I hope it sticks around and stays as enjoyable than this Pilot.