Human Target

FOX (ended 2011)

Gislef

Human Target Fan Reviews (48)

• Human Target Fans

Comedy, action & good looking men :)
  • cool tv show

why there is no season 3
  • So much better.......

This show is so much better than a lot of the stuff on today.
  • I surely do miss this show!

Mark Valley should have been the one to play Jack Reacher.

I always thought that since the first episode of Human Target.

Loved the books.

Did not like the movie.

Weak with 'famous' leading man.

Dah!

la la linda in Iowa
  • the dudes at fox suck

human target was the awsomest show ever and it's all fox's fault that it lost viewers and got cancelled, if they hadn't moved it around so much we would still be able to watch the best show ever.

this show is simply brilliant because

1. you don't to spend most of the episodes watching someone fkn cry

2. Guerrero is the awesomest person ever (counting both fictional and real people)

3. it's the only episode where i don't know from the beginning what's going to happen

4. they were still awesome even whit the annoying aims and not werry grate ilsa (usually when there are annoying charterers the show becomes annoying but this one didn't)

I'll admit that the episodes could have been better without aims and ilsa but they are still not the reason the episodes were cancelled
  • Human Target

Was my favorite show. Quit cancelling the Good Ones!!
  • Too bad!!

I like this show very much!I cant wait for the next episode every day!Please dont stop it....
  • I am very ticked off that there not bringing back human target for a third season. This was a great show and Chance was the only hero fox had left since taking away Jack Baur. It amazes me how they can take this show out, But still find slots for garbage

They seem to be able to keep crap like Glee,American idol[idiots].and that certain cure for insomnia Hells kitchen. There are very few heros left on tv that arn't pollically correct,I wish there was someway to change thier minds but if you ain't rich you don't have a vote

• This is one of the best new shows in the last few years. just when TV networks get a descent show, they discontinue it!!! now I've got to go back to watchingrepeats of my favorite showsagain untilthe networkscome up with another new show i like

Human Target is one of the top shows I've seen since JAG & NCIS Los Angeles. Just when I thought I had found another show to watch, the network takes it out! Guess I've got to go back to watching JAG, Walker Texas Ranger, NCIS Los Angeles repeats until the networks come out with another descent show.....

• Great Show. Action packed and good story, especially for a low budget & low episode per season, show.

--------------------------------
    Why the Hell is Fox canceling this show? Why are people still using the Nielsen system?

I have never met anyone with a Nielsen box. And the people I know who have met someone in the program say the people with the box are over 60 with no kids at home. How is that supposed to help with show ratings exactly?

Have a checklist on TV.com or something. A place you have to go outside of watching your TV. An extra step where you have to click on a show to say you've watched it within a week to let advertisers know you've seen the Ad. Or if you haven't seen it clicking on Watch would actually register a notable "This Many People Have Watched This Episode".

Come On TV.com wouldn't you like to make more money by being the new Nielsen system?
  • This is truly a great action show for T.V. the characters are great the story lines are awesome.

I give this show a 10 because it is well written and has great actors for each role. Chance is great character funny and still tormented. Winston is awesome all his lines are well done always hits his marks. Guerro is the best sidekick in decades love the way he is always kyping food and his great one liners. ( whys she still got her clothes on.) Illsa Pucci plays a great bungling boss and still is strong enough to tolerate the employees. Ames what can I say she rocks and adds a great sidekick for Guerro. Put them all together and you got one awesome series.
  • This show is excellent viewing, the cast works well together a perfect combination.

Mark Valley has the perfect alpha male charisma to carry a show like this and that Chi McBride and Jackie Earle Haley are great supporting actors. Janet Montgomery provides a much-needed bit of energetic spark to a show. Janet Montgomery has some rough edges. The scene at the office with Haley shows just how much. The ease at which she gets in and out of tough spots, though, is probably going to prove useful. Indira Varma comes off as the quintessential Brit who knows exactly what she wants. Indira Varma is a good addition. She exudes sheer confidence without taking away from Mark Valley, long established in the lead role. It's going to be interesting to see just how money changes people, and perhaps a new sense of purpose comes about.
  • and exciment

one of the best action tv showes that I have seen and enjoyed in a long time tv needs more showes like this the family can watch this.Hope that they keep this one on I reall keeps you intrest in the show I put it in the class as the old tv series Wild wild west and I loved that one it stayes on a good while on tv human target is so full of action it keeps you hanging on wating to see what going to happen next. my husban and I watch every week please keep this show on whay is american idel in its time slot?
  • I enjoy the interaction of the charectors and the diversity of their personalities and abilities.

I don't think Human Target gets enough attention in the media. It has all the key elements of a successful series: a fun and interesting weekly story; captivating leading men, a beautiful and mysterious leading lady, sexual attraction and weekly stories that end so if you miss one you aren't lost the next time you tune in. It's a little "fluffy" but I enjoy it. It's not predictable and always entertaining. If you're looking for hardcore reality this is not the show for you but if you like to be entertained and you enjoy a good looking leading man, Chase, who can be hard when it's necessary and soft when it's needed you'll enjoy Human Target.
  • Loving the show

I love the show very much especially the action, the story lines, the results and anything with Lennie James (Baptiste) and Mark Kelly going through their downs with great fight scenes in. Its obvious its a friendship that truly didn't end right and it seems all he wants is closure on. But I think that he would definitely be a great but shaky asset to the team. And one that seems would bring up the ratings a little more on the show. but any chemistry would either keep the show at bay or bring it up. Again, great cast and great show! Keep 'em coming!!

Love it!!

Thanks
  • This show is phenomenal.

I have watched every episode religously and am greatly pleased to know that Fox has given it a another shot... Can't wait for season 2. Chance's bravery and heroics, Guerrero's attitude and sarcasm and of course Winston's stoicism and inner strength to keep the other 2 in check. simply enjoyable TV, awesome escsapism. Way to go cast, crew and writers! keep up the great work and i'll keep on tuning in, guaranteed! To finally see 'WHO' the old man was at the end of season 1 was a shocker to say the least. Crazy action sequences mixed with just enough seriousness and humor make this show a keeper!
  • Excellent show!!! A made for TV series of "The Bodyguard" with action at least and NO singing - thank heaven!!!

In short, a hired assassin with a change of heart. Now undertakes the task of protection instead of deletion! Christopher Chance and his colleagues from his previous life have a change of heart and make a few pounds at the same time. Hired to protect (or rather to become the target instead of the intended target) instead of hired to delete. Great story line with action a bit of heart and good feelings to rival "the Pollyanna Syndrome". All in all a feel good show with worthy adversaries, good plot (although some might be corny but then again as Kate Winslet said in The Holidays "I need a bit of corny in my life."!!!
  • Human Target is a great new show! Exciting, funny, good story line, and chemistry between the actors. Sure hope FOX keeps this one around for a few years.

My husband and I have been watching Human Target every week, and we really enjoy it and look forward to it. We have told others about it too, and they're now watching. The show is just chock full of excitement, fight scenes, romance, humor, chemistry -- great writing. Take a "chance" on Chance, he is one smooth, smart, cute, funny, fantastic fighting dude!!! Lets hope FOX doesn't just pull this one as so many shows do get pulled these days, without a 'chance'. They just need a bit of time for people to latch on to them. I'm tired of getting to like a show only for it to be pulled. Love these characters!!
  • very nice show... I hope they keep this on for a few more seasons. Characters are all interesting and can't wait to find out each one's past. Each episode is addicting and the missions Chance does are incredible.

very nice show... I hope they keep this on for a few more seasons. Characters are all interesting and can't wait to find out each one's past. Each episode is addicting and the missions Chance does are incredible. The theme music is pretty good too lol, it will grow on you. I have been watching this show on Hulu and ever since episode one I keep checking for a new episode. This show is very similar to Burn Notice, in the sense that the main character takes on jobs to protect/save people using his past experience . You should check this show out, you won't regret it.
  • all episodes

it is not very original as an idea but the directing and the lack of cheese lines makes it perfect for this type of show & i like it very much.
    cast is good and the suspense about Chance past and employer will probably keep a lot of us in front of the screen.
    please do not mess it up, do not bring some woman to help him this will make the story boring. i really like that Chance hasn't got any regrets for shooting the attackers (in a lot of other shows the "good guy" is not willing to kill).
  • For the Action alone this is a 10!

This show is brilliant, ratings are doing well, which is great since I hope this continues for a while. This is as close as you can get to Jason Bourne, James Bond on the small screen, the choreography in some fight scenes is up there with big budget movies.

Great characters, and a different scenario each week, a plane, a train, a government building, a hotel, different countries, the jungle etc keeps the show fresh. But there's a bigger storyline about chance's boss.

Since 24 is ending if you're mourning the loss of Jack Bauer turn to Christopher Chance a.k.a The Human Target.
  • Top show, great entertainment, hope this one stays around a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a

Top show, great entertainment, hope this one stays around

a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a a
  • i love this show. too bad it is cancelled!

plots are great. all actors are great. why cancelled?
  • One Of The Best Action TV Series

Action-Packed Masterpiece! This show was absolutely awesome, the action scenes in just a single episode already surpass those of full-length movies! The cast is excellent: Winston is hilarious with his trademark catchphrase "Wise-ass", Guerrero is that intimidating yet funny rebel dude with a body always in his trunk, Chance is the tough, calm, always knows what to do mercenary and Ames is a hot thief! What more can you ask for? Cannot believe they would cancel such a remarkable show... Hopefully one day they might decide to bring it back..
  • Networks Looking For Cheap Programming

Networks are turning to reality shows. I like action and Human Target brought tons of action. What a great show. If it was a crappy show, it would still be on television. Oh well.
  • Hey I've been watching "Human Target" since the show first aired, This is absolutely worth watching. The fight scenes are as good as the Bourne Identity.

The characters mesh well, it has great dialogue and doesn't lead the audience away with boring throw away episodes. Every episode has easy to follow sequences that most audiences can understand so that if one episode was missed the show keeps going, I would advise against missing one though because so far every episode has had it's on signature difference that makes them totally unique and adventurous. I hope fox does it's part to keep this show on, fan's miss shows like "Sarah Conner, Tru Calling, Dollhouse and etc.". Comic fan's and Bourne Trilogy fans this show is definitely for you. Also thank you Creators for such a great cast it is much appreciated the chemistry on the show. Thumbs Up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Season 1 rocked

I liked the first season; but I think it failed to entertain in the second season because of Indira Verma. I think the role of Indira verma should have been limited to what she had suggested at the start, just as a financier; the series would have remained popular
  • Wake Up to the 21 Century!!!

You would think that in a world that has advanced so much in technology television networks would use more modern means to determine if viewers like a show. Instead of using an outdated system that was created in 1950. Networks could ask viewers to like the shows on Facebook would be better than what they are doing now. Is this ever going to end? Sorry, cast of Human Target. You were all great and I hate that you are gone as well as some other current shows that the networks have been getting wrong. I guess it really doesn't matter what the average fan thinks. I hate that this is the relative norm in America...
  • Excellent program....that's why it's gone

What a shame to loose one of the best shows on tv. Whose choice was it to cancel?

Bad move. Trying to rate excellent....
  • goodt.v. going away

This was a show thatyou could watch with your wife and children there are not many of those left. The cast was brilliant and the story line's were entertaning now what I can not understand they do not bring back a good show but all those crappy reality show's are still on. I hope they think about bringing this back I for one would go right back to watching it one can only hope

< 1 2