Human Target

Rewind

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 20, 2010 on FOX

7.1
  • What a Train Wreck! Do your Research

Maybe its me, but it seems the standards for writing these days are really starting to fall behind the curve. The writers for House consult doctors, the writers for CSI consult investigators, and the writers for west wing consulted political science experts. Here's a tip, if you dont know enough about something, dont write about it. I really liked the pilot..that being said, I had to mute this episode to avoid hearing the insane writing about aviation. They got absolutely nothing correct about aviation, aerodynamics, and the operation of this aircraft. Not only is just about everything they said wrong, but the solutions to these imaginary problems were completely unfathomable. I wont go into detail all the technical problems with this episode, and I generally dont mind them in most shows, but this was just lazy. I'll still give the show a chance. As a whole, this wasnt that bad of an episode, and to someone less familiar with aviation it probably was really good. I just cant get past it. This writing suuuucked.