Human Target

Rewind

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Jan 20, 2010 on FOX

7.1
  • Chance and the team must protect a hacker who has discovered the ultimate hole in the internet. They have to get onto a plane and protect a person that they haven't identified from killers they have to identify before they make their move.

An improvement on the Pilot episode. OK, I get it, the situations this guy gets into are the stuff of a comic hero so we can't really trust a whole lot about the science or the specifics of what they are trying to do in each episode. Like a lot of TV we have to step back and allow ourselves a little fantasy.

Pretty fast paced stuff in general. I found the whole set up a little iffy, but again this is the stuff of the action adventure spy thriller genre. That combined with the contract killers and the way they were portrayed were what gave me a little problem with the story.

Otherwise, the action was great, the timing was much better than the first story, and the acting was believable. I especially enjoyed Guerrero's part again. Just the way Jackie Earle Haley threatens people with his little stories is great. Chi McBride was excellent as well, as Mark Valley's sidekick. I like the three main characters and really enjoyed their roles in this episode.

A little crazy in the plot department, but aside from that not a bad thrill ride. I do think they could work on the editing a little, but overall the production values were pretty good. It will be interesting to see where they go from here. Hopefully they'll keep improving the episodes overall. Thanks for reading...