Human Target

The Other Side of the Mall

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 22, 2010 on FOX

7.4
  • Now that's what I'm talking about!! WELCOME BACK HUMAN TARGET!!!

Can we please forget that this is S2 E06 and call it S2 E01? Finally an episode of Human Target that can can be called Human Target rather than Moonlighting 2010. I don't mind Ilsa being on the show, but make her more like she was in this one - as a small support character, kinda like Phillip Broyles of Fringe. He gives us the parameters of the mission and occasionally has to step in and do a little discipline. This show needs to have that role but it doesn't need a romance brewing between Ilsa and Chance. This was Winston's part in Season 1. However, with the stories getting bigger, Winston will be in the field more. I really liked this show being the boys' club. And yes, I consider Ames as one of the guys. In this episode, we finally got to see Guerrero actually kick a little tale. I miss Guerrero. MORE Guerrero!! Strangely though, I'm not sure that I heard him say "Dude" even once. I think, I'm going to start guessing the "dude" count before the episodes from now on. And, we got to see the rebellious Ames do some cool stuff this episode too. Ohhh.. and Winsta was awesome! That's Winston as Santa!! I've always liked the characters that John Michael Higgins plays - Richard Applebaum. Well chosen for this part too. I liked Joel's Tshirt, "ESC." I kind of get the impression that we haven't seen the last of this family. And, they would be welcomed on my TV again.