Human Target

The Other Side of the Mall

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 22, 2010 on FOX

7.4
  • I'm just beginning to watch Human Target on a regular basis - the episodes I saw last year were unimpressive, but I was drawn to the "cliffhanger" season finale.

Having said that - I like the addition of the Ilsa character this season - she adds a touch of class to the show. And although she was mostly missing from this episode, I still rather enjoyed it. One reason is that I like the holiday themes that series usually run at this time of the year. So the fact that some of the action takes place at an extravagantly decorated mall was definitely a plus. I liked the fact that Chance and Guerrero were absolutely mortified at having to visit suburbia - and that Winston, in contrast, felt quite at home, even when asked to protect the Mrs. by joining her book club/ discussion group. Some of the remaining plotline was improbable (like the son being asked to meet and turn over his laptop to a known assasin) but all in good fun, I guess. I tend to watch two or three episodes at a time, and this can add to the enjoyment of this particular show. If I'm lucky, the episodes will only continue to get better.