Human Target

The Return of Baptiste

Aired Wednesday 8:00 PM Dec 08, 2010 on FOX

7.6
  • Boys, go fig. :)

I absolutely loved this episode! Baptiste is a wonderful character and I love the report-ire that Lennie James has with Mark Valley. But my favorite part of all? No Ames! At first I was wary when I heard that the show was introducing two new female characters. With Ames, I still am so I was glad she wasn't in it. I've seen Indira Verma in other shows and think she's a fabulous actress and I'm warming to her as mrs.pucci. Not to sound too geeky but adding her to the show kind of reminds me of Doctor Who and the purpose of the companion. When normal everyday people (not that we are all gazillionaires but you know what i mean) enter such a fantastically cool world you kinda need that voice you can relate to. With the TimeLord it's the human companion(s) and in this case it's almost like we can take the Human Target journey with Ilsa. All in all, this was a fun episode about two brother squabbling it out, learning on the job and oh yeah a Norma Jean with two dudes will never work. Till next weeks awesomeness (she said hopefully). :)