Human Weapon Forums

The History Channel (ended 0000)

Who do you think would win between Jason and Bill?

RottNKorpse

[1]Aug 12, 2007
    • level: 8

As the subject asks, Who do you think would win between Jason and Bill? Just a straight up MMA fight using any of the moves they have learned with this show?

I know Bill is the stronger of the two but I think speed is more important to land and avoid strikes...of course with power all you need are a couple connections but I still think speed is the better advantage. So I would pick Jason.

What do you think?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

chrisi99

[2]Aug 13, 2007
    • level: 7

Jason may have the advantage of speed, but that is pretty much useless when Bill decides to just put him down on the ground and pins him down by sitting on Jason's back

Vote4Bill

speedy-Y-jive-O

[3]Aug 16, 2007
    • level: 9
    Bill is so slow, and a bit clumsy. Jason would have him on technique and speed all Bill has is power.

FastLikeMe

[4]Sep 6, 2007
    • level: 3
    It completely depends on the fighting style. I trust Jason more overall though.

Michael3312000

[5]Sep 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    I would go with Jason Chambers. He has THIS while Bill does not. Chambers already has 22 mixed arts fights under his belt while Bill only has his wrestling background plus rudimentary knowledge of many martial arts from the shows that Jason also shares.

FastLikeMe

[6]Sep 9, 2007
    Hmm, I didn't know Jason had so much experience. It sure doesn't look like it sometimes.

darkklown

[7]Sep 9, 2007
    I think Jason's speed and technique is too much for Bill. But on another note I think after they learn a fighting style they should fight each other and who wins that should be the one who fights the champ or experienced fighter; or they both fight different opponents I just want more fights and I wonder why there hasn't been an episode this week

RottNKorpse

[8]Sep 10, 2007

darkklown wrote:
    I think Jason's speed and technique is too much for Bill. But on another note I think after they learn a fighting style they should fight each other and who wins that should be the one who fights the champ or experienced fighter; or they both fight different opponents I just want more fights and I wonder why there hasn't been an episode this week

they took a two week break for the series but it will be back soon...I already submitted the next show to this site but for some reason they have accepted the submission but haven't actually added it.

Edited on 09/10/2007 2:33pm

OmegaDark

[9]Sep 11, 2007
    • level: 5
    Althought Bill has the power...Jason has the speed, techniques, and coordination to win in a fight against Bill.

Bill is a wrestler, so he'll probably try and take the fight to the ground where he is more comfortable...but Jason is trained in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, so even Bill's weight & ground game couldn't beat Jason.

I vote for Jason in a fair match.

However, in a street brawl where Bill sucker punches Jason and anything goes...Bill would win.

darkklown

[10]Sep 16, 2007
    RottNKorpse wrote:

darkklown wrote:

they took a two week break for the series but it will be back soon...I already submitted the next show to this site but for some reason they have accepted the submission but haven't actually added it.

thanks i see that

geses

[11]Sep 20, 2007
    • level: 1
    Bill would need more training to have a chance against Jason. For example, one of the most decorated US wrestlers ever came in to my BJJ dojo recently. The instructor was still able to submit the 3 time NCAA wrestling champ. Jason has too much training in striking and submission for Bill to stand a chance right now. However, with Bill's size, a little more training would go a long way. Just look at Hamill vs. Bisping. Hamill has only minimal submission skills but has continued training in boxing and obviously has an excellent wrestling background. Knowing enough to avoid getting submitted, Hamill probably won that fight.

RottNKorpse

[12]Sep 23, 2007
    geses wrote:
    Hamill probably won that fight.

Hamill absolutely won that fight...no doubt about it.

benzslr722

[13]Jan 28, 2008
    • level: 19
    I think that Jason would win in a fight.

knivez_420

[14]Jan 31, 2008
    Jason