Hung

The Middle East Is Complicated

Aired Sunday 10:00 PM Aug 15, 2010 on HBO

• Choosing Sides and Pimps Together: A Ray Drecker Story

This week's episode of Hung saw a very gorgeous sight of Lenore naked, and on to the plot Ray takes on an Lebanese client who learns of his Israeli next door neighbor lover and she forces him to take a side and he learns a lesson in being a ho. Tanya was kinda annoying in this episode more so than her neurotic overbearing self normally is and in a good decision to sleep with Charlie. I realized that in the long run Tanya should become like Walter White in Breaking Bad and become a self obsessed middle classer and sink wholly into the Scarface of pimping. In a way everyone is taking sides, Ray and Lenore are together, Charlie and Tanya are together, could be interesting later on. But one thing I don't understand is Jessica's story of the rash it wasn't resolved and unless it pops up again with her going to see obviously see her dermatologist that she conveniently forgot's name it will have served no purpose. And for those of you who don't know this was the writers telling us how Ronnie and Jess met, tadda!