Huntik: Secrets & Seekers Forums

Saturday 10:30 AM on Nicktoons NetworksIn Season

"A Seeker is Born" Discussion

Rate the Episode (10 Being the Best)

JusticeLeaguer

[1]Jan 7, 2009
    • level: 61

What are your thoughts on the series premiere "A Seeker is Born"? I personally really enjoyed the series and feel that it has room to grow.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

silverhorse6291

[2]Mar 1, 2009
    • level: 8
    the way they did the show it was amazing. this show is now one of my favorite shows.

kaytori

[3]Mar 9, 2009
    • level: 11
    I hate Cherit's voice love Dante's though hard to belive it's the same voice actor. The animation is great real top notch, though I think they spend to much time on the summoning part we've seen you summon redcapes before can we get a move on now?

The plot's good they don't give to much away at once, what I want to know is what's with that timming? Lok finds the journal five seconds later suits drop in? The guy had the journal for years. Was he been watched? If they'd been wanting the journal for awhile you'd think they would have trashed Lok's place a couple of times by the start of the series. I got the feeling they hadn't been looking for it for long. Why the sudden interest?

Dlokantche

[4]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    Ive fallen in love with this show, its the first show I've liked without anyone's influence

Dlokantche

[5]Sep 17, 2009
    • level: 1
    I agree on the summoning, too long. Cherits voice is an acquired taste. Dantes voice is like soothing and gritty at the same time I love it. You are right some of the show doesn't make total sense, but its targeted at 6-12 year old boys and im a twenty something female, go figure. It's not perfect, but what is?