Huntik: Secrets & Seekers

Saturday 10:30 AM on Nicktoons Networks Premiered Jan 03, 2009 In Season

JetixMasterDan

Huntik: Secrets & Seekers Fan Reviews (4)

• This show is "da bomb".

When I first saw the advertisements for this show, it was on the CW for kids, so I was understandably skeptical that it would develop into anything more than mild 5-year old entertainment. I was wrong. I loved every single episode of this show. It managed to handle a coming of age story, romances, action, adventure, intrigue, mystery, and redemption and still deliver a coherent plotline. The only thing that I would have done differently is put in more on the romannces between between Lok and Sophie as well as Dante and Zhalia. I can't wait for season 2. From the looks of the trailers, it promises to be even bigger and better than the first one was. I also want to see more action with the Blood Spiral, new creatures and seekers, maybe the return of the Professor, and ,who knows, perhaps Lok finally finding his dad.
  • Everybody Huntik Go!!!!

Huntik features everyday schoolboy Lok Lambert as he becomes a Seeker. His father has been missing for ten years. One day, when he meets Sophie Castwerwill, he finds an amulet. He is told by Sophie to go to Dante's house. Little does he know that his life is about to change for the better...

Follow them on 26 Half-Hour missions. Watch out for Season 2 as they follow Nostradamus' clues to find his father and uncover 60 Brand-New Titans in another set of 26 half-hour missions!

Huntik is a very good programme. You do not have to watch it, but if I were you, I would.

On a last positive note, I would like to say "Everybody Huntik"!
  • Lok Lambert's father has been missing for years, and the only thing Lok has to remember him is a journel he left. In the story he meets Sophie Casterwall, Dante Vale, and Zhalia Moon. They are helping him find clues to his dad.

It is really good I was plesantly suprised at how good it is I am looking forward to seeing what they do with it. It has all kinds of potential. I hope they will keep it. The characters are well made, for instance Lok Lambert has all sorts of potential, and in the first 3 episodes they developed him really well especially in Invoking and fighting. Sophie Casterwill is an interesting character as well she showed alot of potential. Dante Vale is another good character in the fact he is a good teacher. Zalia Moon i have not made up my mind about her. All in all i give this show a thumbs up :)
  • Lots of running around and fighting, if you like that sort of thing.

Lots of running around and fighting, if you like that sort of thing.
    It could get better in the future.
    Question is, why would the creators spend time on this when they could make more Winx Club?
    Do they think this is what kids want?
    The program wants a hundred words. Hmmm.
    Here we go!

Lots of running around and fighting, if you like that sort of thing.
    It could get better in the future.
    Do they think this is what kids want?
    The program wants a hundred words. Hmmm.
    Here we go!