Hustle

Albert's Challenge

Aired Tuesday 9:00 PM Mar 17, 2006 on BBC

• As Danny and Mickey keep bickering, the bored group sets them on the Henderson challenge. They both are dropped into the middle of London completely naked at noon and then are supposed to meet back at 6:00.

The person with the most money wins. This challenge is fun and funny, although I have to say that I didn't really enjoy much of Danny's hoodwinking of honest people. I really only enjoy the cons when they are taking on someone despicable, when they are conning tourists and regular people, I find it less likely to be on their side. Part of the show is the asides directly to the camera that make you a part of the group and in on the con, so when the con is kind of mean, it takes away a bit.

Other than that, this episode was really great. I certainly don't feel that Danny is mature enough or level headed enough to run his own crew, but he certainly can grift his way through a day.

Also, watching the different approaches of Danny and Mickey was great fun, although Albert proves to be the better grifter at the end of the day.