Hustle

BBC (ended 2012)

TheOldBill

Hustle Fan Reviews (76)

• The Con Is On!!

This show is genius! i first watched an episode 3 years ago, me and my student flat mates were watching TV and it came on, it was the series 1 finale, but we didnt realise! and we were hooked! we waited for the next week to arrive and we put the TV on at the same time and it wasnt on, we didnt realise it was th season finale! we were gutted!

Soooo...i asked good old chris cringle for series 1 for christmas! and i must say, it was awesome! the plot lines and cons are awesome, the way all the characters flow together is amazing! and there is generally always a twist at the end of the episodes, where something has happened off-screen and it is shown at the end to wrap up the con! but sometimes the cons are not always 100% succesfull, thats why i like it so much as they dont aways manage to pull off the con! so you never know what to expect, since i have watched series 2 and 3 and it gets better by the series! gonna watch series 4 soon, hopefully it will stick to the same standards! because i dont think it could possibly get any better! but i shame wait and see!

Highly recommended!