I am Weasel

Disease Fiesta

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 02, 1997 on Cartoon Network

• Weirdest episode yet.

7.2
    This time we find both Baboon and Weasel working in a hospital. Weasel is the most successful doctor there, while Baboon is only an assistant.

Weasel's latest case is curing an athlete's "athlete's face", meaning a foot pops up from his forehead. Weasel sees this as a challenge. Baboon makes a spray trying to fix everything, and tries it out on the athlete. The foot on his forehead disappears, but his body has been turned into a giant amoeba! Not only that, but it starts multiplying. As I said, this is a weird episode, and it's about to get weirder.

Weasel confronts Baboon and tries to take the spray from him, but Baboon escapes and runs amok in the city continuing turning innocent and helpless people into giant, multiplying amoebas! Weasel saves the day however when he develops a new spray to counter the effects of Baboon's spray. He fixes everything and he is once again the hero.

Baboon is left alone, but he gets a new idea about how not to be so alone: use his spray on himself! And thus the episode ends with Baboon amoebas multiplying and covering the screen.

This was a really weird episode, but funny nonetheless.