I am Weasel Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

General notes from the editor

logi

[1]Nov 26, 2008
    • level: 65

Just thought that I should make a thread about all the changes I'm doing around here.

1. I have updated the Submission guidelines thread. Please read it before you decide to submit anything to the guide.

On a simillar note, I have recently acquired recordings of all the I Am Weasel episodes, so you can expect to see the guide more complete soon, especially the recap sections.

2. The I Am Weasel episode ideas thread is now locked. Nobody has posted in it for over three months. If you want it unlocked, just post here. However, if nobody posts in the thread for another month, it will be locked again.

3. I have started an official off-topic thread, so visit it if you'd like. Even if the thread is dedicated to off-topicness, please remember to follow the rest of the TOS.

Hopefully these changes will make this forum a little more active. If you have any suggestions as to what else this guide/forum should have, feel free to post here and let me know.

Edited on 11/26/2008 8:56am
    Edited 2 total times.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ed-Ventures

[2]Dec 6, 2008
    • level: 20
    yo am with u bud ill help u get the forms bak on track again unlock the episode ideas wen i am weasel gets more popular afain cos im sure it will
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.