I am Weasel Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

I Am Weasel episode ideas thread

logi

[1]Jun 14, 2008
    • level: 65

Well, just for a little extra fun and hopefully to make this board a little more active, I am creating this new thread.

As the topic title says, this is where you can post your own ideas for new episodes of I Am Weasel. But remember that fan-fiction is against the rules on TV.com, so don't go overboard. Just type a breif synopsis for the episode and not type entire stories.

I must admit that as much as I loved this show, I can't actually come up with ideas for some more episodes. But, if I will, I will not post them untill I see if this thread will just "die" or people will actually post here.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

Ed-Ventures

[2]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 20

Episode Name: I am swapped

Desc. - Weasel and baboon accidently get changed into each other when Dr. Change (red guy) accidently changes them into each other Weasel needs to find the amulete of changing to change them back

sorry that this isnt that gd but i couldnt really thing of anything ethier

logi

[3]Jul 22, 2008
    • level: 65
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

Desc. - Weasel and baboon accidently get changed into each other when Dr. Change (red guy) accidently changes them into each other Weasel needs to find the amulete of changing to change them back

Not a bad idea. Interesting concept, but a little too clichéd, to be honest. And they already did something similar to this in I, Architect.

Oh, and the Red Guy should always have a name which tells you he isn't wearing any pants.

Ed-Ventures

[4]Aug 5, 2008
    • level: 20
    logi wrote:
    Ed-Ventures wrote:

Not a bad idea. Interesting concept, but a little too clichéd, to be honest. And they already did something similar to this in I, Architect.

Oh, and the Red Guy should always have a name which tells you he isn't wearing any pants.

whoops sorry my bad