I am Weasel Forums

Cartoon Network (ended 1999)

I Am Weasel is Satan!

GarethPBarsby

[1]Jul 23, 2006
    • level: 8
    I Am Weasel was a cartoon by David Feiss, creator of Cow and Chicken. It is about an extremely talented weasel, and how in every episode he shows himself to be more talented than his sidekick, I R Baboon, who is jealous of Weasel's many talents to the brink of insanity.

Cute premise, right?

Unfortuneately, I have found strong evidence that I Am Weasel is not who he appears to be. In fact, I have found evidence that he is none other than Satan himself.

It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Satan's goal in life is to turn the majority of the population away from our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. And for many people, Satan's invasion into their psyche begins early, as children are easily the most vulnerable to his attacks. Of course, it is a well-known fact that several children worship their favourite cartoon characters more than they worship Jesus. Satan knows this, and has thus manifestated in the form of a cartoon character to make sure things stay that way.

Let's look at the facts, shall we? 2 Corinthians 11:14 states 'Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light', meaning that when the devil appears to man, he appears in an inocent guise, a noble guise, a hero children can look up to. I Am Weasel fits these qualities perfectly, as he can do anything he likes.

Note that his species. A weasel. An animal associated with sneakiness and lying. Was Satan not called 'the father of lies'(John 8:44) in the Bible? Also, John 10 says: 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.' Weasel actually has shown himself a thief; in 'I R Robin Hood', he tries to convince I R Baboon to steal from the rich and chastises him when he doesn't do it. He also appeared as a viking.

The 'I Am' in the weasel's name signifies pride. Is Pride not one of the seven deadly sins? Does not Proverbs 16 say: 'pride brings destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. It is better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly than to live it up among the rich and famous' Wasn't pride the reason Satan was cast out of Heaven?

I R Baboon's role in the cartoon is to be envious of I Am Weasel. Galatains 5:26 warns about envy and jealousy. Yet I R continues to be jealous, with I Am Weasel as the conduit of this emotion.

Then there's the fact that this 'I Am Weasel' character may be one of Satan's attempts to imitate the Lord so that the children will have a new 'better' savior. Weasel is definitely an omnipotent character, with his myriad talents and impressive abilities. 'And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.' I Am Weasel must have gained this power if he can be a movie star, a scientist, an athelete and so much more, succeeding brilliantly in each career. He has played God on several occaisons, creating life in 'I R Deity' (deity means GOD) and in 'Honey IR Home' being the father of two human-weasel hybrids. In one episode, he even played the role of Frankenstein. If you've read Mary Shelley's novel, you'd know that Frankenstein's monster compares himself to the spawn of Satan. 'I Am Bush Pilot' and 'The Wrong Brothers' featured the character soaring the skies through an airplane, corresponding with two Biblical quotes, one to do with God, one to do with Satan:

'There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.'

and

'Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.'

I Am Weasel has been shown in many different periods of history on the show, 'I Am Cave Weasel', 'Queen of DeNile', implying that he is eternal, like God: 'Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One?'

The most blatant example of I Am Weasel impresonating the Lord is 'IR Rolemodel', where he WALKS ON WATER. That scene doesn't really need any explanation. Not to mention in the same episode, people worshipped I Am Weasel; Satan wants to be worshipped in Matthew 4:9.

'I Am Weasel' also appears to have a pro-occult agenda, as in 'The Sorceror's a Dentist', he uses magic to help people with their tooth problems, blatantly ignoring Exodus 22:18, 'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live' and Isiah 47:12: 'Keep on, then, with your magic spells and with your many sorceries, which you have labored at since childhood. Perhaps you will succeed, perhaps you will cause terror.'

'I Am Vampire' showed him as a friendly version of Count Dracula; he implies a vampire hunter is racist and 'that vampires are people too'. Dracula is called by the same name as Satan in a Christopher Lee movie: 'The Prince of Darkness'. Is Satan trying to subtly imply that he is their children's friend and Christians are being racist? Vampires are warded away by crucifixes and churches. Weasel has also appeared as a fairy and a ghost (the episode where he is a ghost mocks everything about the afterlife).

So with these facts in mind, think very carefully before letting your children watch 'I Am Weasel' cartoons.

PS. This was inspired by [link] which says Santa is Satan (I Am Weasel dressed up as Santa in 'Happy Baboon Holidays', did he not?)

PPS. You may ask whether I'm being serious or satirical. I don't know. I honestly don't know. I'm sorry if I offended any Christians out there.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

logi

[2]Jul 24, 2006
    • level: 65

GarethPBarsby wrote:
    I have found strong evidence that I Am Weasel is not who he appears to be. In fact, I have found evidence that he is none other than Satan himself.

No, he isn't Satan. The Red Guy is.

Evernut

[3]Jul 25, 2006
    • level: 5

GarethPBarsby wrote:
    PPS. You may ask whether I'm being serious or satirical. I don't know. I honestly don't know. I'm sorry if I offended any Christians out there.

If you didn't mean any offense, then I won't take any.

YuckieDuck

[4]Jul 26, 2006
    • level: 21
    Seriously, nothing in the show has ever had anything to do with the Bible (with the exception of the walking on water scene).

chileanguy2

[5]Aug 18, 2006
    • level: 31
    YuckieDuck wrote:
    Seriously, nothing in the show has ever had anything to do with the Bible (with the exception of the walking on water scene).

Yeah, seriously, YuckieDuck is right. I'm sorry to say this, but with the exception of the moment that you and YD pointed out, this just sounds... ridiculous. I M Weasel is a weasel not because he is the symbol of lies, but because weasels are often related to nasty creatures and it's ironic to actually see a "good" one. Sorry, but I strongly disagree with this.

compuart

[6]Oct 4, 2006
    • level: 7
    I'm not sure I understand correctly, but is anything that looks like Jesus blatant and because it's blatant, it therefore must be Satan? A bit far fetched imo. If Satan were present on earth it would try to seduce people to do bad things instead of giving a good example, like IM Weasel.

oldcn

[7]Nov 30, 2006
    • level: 2
    bull

tsunamiwave

[8]Dec 3, 2006
    • level: 1
    that's like saying cows lay eggs

squall780

[9]Dec 6, 2006
    • level: 6
    Since when did a kid's cartoon show have anything to do with the Bible? The red devil is there because he's mischevious, I mean no offense, but you're kind of thinking a bit too hard there.

Sony931

[10]Dec 17, 2006
    • level: 17

GarethPBarsby wrote:
    I Am Weasel was a cartoon by David Feiss, creator of Cow and Chicken. It is about an extremely talented weasel, and how in every episode he shows himself to be more talented than his sidekick, I R Baboon, who is jealous of Weasel's many talents to the brink of insanity.

Cute premise, right?

Unfortuneately, I have found strong evidence that I Am Weasel is not who he appears to be. In fact, I have found evidence that he is none other than Satan himself.

It makes perfect sense, doesn't it? Satan's goal in life is to turn the majority of the population away from our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. And for many people, Satan's invasion into their psyche begins early, as children are easily the most vulnerable to his attacks. Of course, it is a well-known fact that several children worship their favourite cartoon characters more than they worship Jesus. Satan knows this, and has thus manifestated in the form of a cartoon character to make sure things stay that way.

Let's look at the facts, shall we? 2 Corinthians 11:14 states 'Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light', meaning that when the devil appears to man, he appears in an inocent guise, a noble guise, a hero children can look up to. I Am Weasel fits these qualities perfectly, as he can do anything he likes.

Note that his species. A weasel. An animal associated with sneakiness and lying. Was Satan not called 'the father of lies'(John 8:44) in the Bible? Also, John 10 says: 'Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that entereth not by the door into the sheepfold, but climbeth up some other way, the same is a thief and a robber.' Weasel actually has shown himself a thief; in 'I R Robin Hood', he tries to convince I R Baboon to steal from the rich and chastises him when he doesn't do it. He also appeared as a viking.

The 'I Am' in the weasel's name signifies pride. Is Pride not one of the seven deadly sins? Does not Proverbs 16 say: 'pride brings destruction and a haughty spirit before a fall. It is better to be of a humble spirit with the lowly than to live it up among the rich and famous' Wasn't pride the reason Satan was cast out of Heaven?

I R Baboon's role in the cartoon is to be envious of I Am Weasel. Galatains 5:26 warns about envy and jealousy. Yet I R continues to be jealous, with I Am Weasel as the conduit of this emotion.

Then there's the fact that this 'I Am Weasel' character may be one of Satan's attempts to imitate the Lord so that the children will have a new 'better' savior. Weasel is definitely an omnipotent character, with his myriad talents and impressive abilities. 'And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.' I Am Weasel must have gained this power if he can be a movie star, a scientist, an athelete and so much more, succeeding brilliantly in each career. He has played God on several occaisons, creating life in 'I R Deity' (deity means GOD) and in 'Honey IR Home' being the father of two human-weasel hybrids. In one episode, he even played the role of Frankenstein. If you've read Mary Shelley's novel, you'd know that Frankenstein's monster compares himself to the spawn of Satan. 'I Am Bush Pilot' and 'The Wrong Brothers' featured the character soaring the skies through an airplane, corresponding with two Biblical quotes, one to do with God, one to do with Satan:

'There is none like unto the God of Jeshurun, who rideth upon the heaven in thy help, and in his excellency on the sky.'

and

'Wherein in time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now worketh in the children of disobedience.'

I Am Weasel has been shown in many different periods of history on the show, 'I Am Cave Weasel', 'Queen of DeNile', implying that he is eternal, like God: 'Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One?'

The most blatant example of I Am Weasel impresonating the Lord is 'IR Rolemodel', where he WALKS ON WATER. That scene doesn't really need any explanation. Not to mention in the same episode, people worshipped I Am Weasel; Satan wants to be worshipped in Matthew 4:9.

'I Am Weasel' also appears to have a pro-occult agenda, as in 'The Sorceror's a Dentist', he uses magic to help people with their tooth problems, blatantly ignoring Exodus 22:18, 'Thou shalt not suffer a witch to live' and Isiah 47:12: 'Keep on, then, with your magic spells and with your many sorceries, which you have labored at since childhood. Perhaps you will succeed, perhaps you will cause terror.'

'I Am Vampire' showed him as a friendly version of Count Dracula; he implies a vampire hunter is racist and 'that vampires are people too'. Dracula is called by the same name as Satan in a Christopher Lee movie: 'The Prince of Darkness'. Is Satan trying to subtly imply that he is their children's friend and Christians are being racist? Vampires are warded away by crucifixes and churches. Weasel has also appeared as a fairy and a ghost (the episode where he is a ghost mocks everything about the afterlife).

So with these facts in mind, think very carefully before letting your children watch 'I Am Weasel' cartoons.

PS. This was inspired by [link] which says Santa is Satan (I Am Weasel dressed up as Santa in 'Happy Baboon Holidays', did he not?)

PSS. You may ask whether I'm being serious or satirical. I don't know. I honestly don't know. I'm sorry if I offended any Christians out there.

Religous? Then , you may've been reading The Bible too much as one.

gaara257

[11]Dec 22, 2006
    • level: 19
    I can understand tyhi i miss this show it was better than cow and chicken i mean cow and chicken was so stupid this show isnty though.

prankster_33

[12]Jan 13, 2007
    • level: 2
    Thats the stupidest thing i heared in a very long time. Dude...its a cartoon. You may have a few points there bubby, but really now. 

SgtHydra

[13]Apr 3, 2007
    • level: 10

Your crazy. Satan doesn't exist. If God is sooooo powerful then why doesm't he just fry Satan? Why? Cause watchin people suffer is fun!

Satan's greatest trick is makin u think he doesn't exist.

Why am I so confusing? Cause I'm Satan! WW3 and cookies for everyone!!!!

Oh and here is why weasals are thought to be liers: when weasals eat eggs, they don't break the shell all the way. they just suck the yolk out. So the weasal leaves a normal lookin shell which is empty. A good lookiin argument can be full of lies. plus, don't call Satan a lier. I've never lied. Your gonna go to Hell if u do bad things. I tell that to everybody! But do they listen... no...

Better to reign in Hell than to serve in heaven.

Also, on the vampire thing, you forget Count Cocula! Vampires are myth anyway. Werewolves, on the other hand u must watch out for.

Edited on 04/03/2007 12:04am
    Edited 2 total times.

BILLY-ELI

[14]Apr 11, 2007
    • level: 11
    I strongly DISagree. It's a cartoon and doesn't have anything to do with the bible, so- it really sounds ridiculous.

tvmasterdoodles

[15]Apr 12, 2007
    • level: 30
    mw too! just close this thread already!

BILLY-ELI

[16]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 11
    Yeah good idea, just close it!

shane5221

[17]Apr 14, 2007
    • level: 4
    I am a shamed.Satan does exsist and it is better to serve in heaven than reign in the underworld.And this show has nothing to do with the Bible.I mean its animation,it dosent have a meaning nor purpose.Just close the strip already.And one more thing about God frying Satan,he will,it is recorded.God will cast satan into a lake of fire and the new world will be born.It jusent happend yet.If you read Revalations youll find that out.

shane5221

[18]Apr 14, 2007
    And for the record,Satans name is really Lucifer and he onced served God.Untill he wanted power,God created the underworld and cast Satan down from heaven

shane5221

[19]Apr 14, 2007
    And werewolves dont exsits,but ghosts do

raventomorow

[20]May 2, 2007
    • level: 8
    Wat does the bible have anything to do with a cartoon? Nuts...