I am Weasel

I Am My Lifetime

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 24, 1998 on Cartoon Network

• An old Weasel and an old Baboon, now in retirement homes, remember the good old days from their youths.

Now, this episode is simply the best one so far. The idea to have separate retirement homes for cartoon stars, sidekicks and villains, is pure genius!

Weasel is of course in the cartoon stars retirement home, with his nurse, Loulabelle. Baboon is in the cartoon sidekicks retirement home, but is unhappy with his position there, always arguing with everybody that he was indeed the true star of the show.

Lots of flashbacks to their youths follow. Weasel always being the best, and Baboon just a looser, in just about everything he does. From the moment they were born, and until now, both Weasel's and Baboon's lives are shown on-screen for the first and only time.

This episode is arguably one of the best episodes the series ever had, and is a great and enjoyable experience for just about everybody.
  • One of my favourite I am Weasel episodes!

This is probley one of my favourite episodes of I am weasel or even my favourite epsidoe of I am weasel because it's all about cartoon cartoons which you all know I love weasel and baboon are old men and living at acartoon retirment home baboon is complaning that he is in the side kick section but he wasn't actually put there he just goes there for some reason lol my favourite bit well this happens twice when they are babys and at the retirment home Lula bell gives weasel a nappy and he puts it on perfect then baboon trys to copy weasel and accidently puts weasels old nappy on full of (well you know what lol)