I am Weasel

I Are Music Man

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Feb 17, 1998 on Cartoon Network

• Weasel's harp concerto is interrupted when Baboon appears on stage with his theramyn!

Weasel in this episode is a big shot harp player, getting ready to hold a concert in the city. Baboon believes himself to be an even better music man than Weasel; all he needs is a chance to prove his worth.

The Red Guy appears as a street musician, accompanied by his "theramyn", a musical instrument which relies on vibrations. Baboon enjoys the music the theramyn can produce and steals it from the Red Guy (who doesn't even notices, he just keeps singing and dancing throughout the rest of the episode as if the theramyn was still in front of him).

Baboon arrives on the stage where Weasel was performing his harp concert, and challenges him to a musical competition. Baboon however uses the theramyn recklessly and causes an earthquake big enough to destroy the entire stage, and he falls through a crack in the ground.

At the end of the episode we find out Baboon has arrived in China, where he uses the theramyn to entertain Chinese people!