I am Weasel

I.R. Ice Fisher

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 10, 1998 on Cartoon Network

• Bitter sweet.

This episode is one of my favorites. My favorite part is when Weasel feeds that nurse chick, Loulabelle, he sweet talks to her and, man, his voice is so sexy. The ending was a little sad when Baboon takes Loulabelle (In fact, it was disappointing not to see Loulabelle after the episode "Time Weasel"), but it was funny when Baboon and the nurse turned to bones. I thought Weasel and the nurse would make cute couples. It made me wonder why she was replaced with different varieties of women.
  • Weasel and Baboon try their luck at ice fishing in the Arctic.

7.7
    Weasel travels to the Arctic together with Loulabelle on their vacation, in this episode.

Baboon lives there, and is a skilled ice fisher (or so he says). He may be one, but luck is another story, as he has not caught anything in years. He also uses ice cubes as bait for the fish.

Loulabelle is hungry, and Weasel has forgotten his can opener at home. He goes next door (meaning to Baboon) to borrow one. He is marveled at seeing that Baboon is a native ice fisher, and tries to learn the skills too. He sees that Baboon isn't having much luck, so he gives it a try too. He first catches a huge viking lady, and then an enormous penguin who punches Baboon for how he treated the viking lady.

Weasel's next catch is Loulabelle. It makes no sense, but who cares, at this point? Baboon falls in love with Loulabelle, and she with him. Weasel hops on a polar bear and leaves to Montreal.

A decent episode, although definitely not a memorable episode.