I am Weasel

I.R. Pixie Fairie

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Mar 03, 1998 on Cartoon Network

• A story for all ages, featuring Baboon Pixies.

The Baboon Pixie fairies are introduced in this story. Why did I say story and not episode? Well, because the entire episode is just a story the Red Guy is telling kids. He keeps making stuff up and making fun of both Weasel and Baboon, but don't worry, Weasel and Baboon will have their revenge in the end of the episode.

All the Baboon Pixie fairies ever wanted was someone to order around. And who do they find? I.R.Baboon, of course. They take over his trailer and make him their slave. The Weasel Pixie fairy that was thrown out from the sponge by the Baboon Pixie fairies is ran over by a car, driven by Weasel.

The Weasel Pixie fairy gives Weasel his last powers and tells him to go and take care of the Baboon Pixie fairies. He does so, by tricking them to go back and live in their old sponge, and then sends the sponge through the mail somewhere very far away.

According to the story, Baboon was trapped inside a cocoon and has emerged as a beautiful creature Weasel falls in love with and whom he marries. That is where the story ends, and Weasel and Baboon make up their own story about the Red Guy, just to get even. Hilarious.

A great episode, with a lot of memorable scenes and quotes.