I am Weasel

Power of Odor

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Aug 19, 1997 on Cartoon Network

• Not a bad storyline, but a little disturbing...

7.7
    This episode brings us Baboon as we have never seen him before, in the guise of a pig farmer. He is the proud owner of a little land in the middle of the city, where he decides to found his pig farm. But, will the inhabitants of the city learn to live with the smell of pigs? Nope. And so the mayor calls Weasel, expert in smells and professor of odorology. Weasel accepts the challenge, and tries to first reason with Baboon. Seeing that that won't work, he tries other methods. One hilarious scene would be Weasel trying to apply deodorant to a pig. But Baboon stops him in time, saying that those are organic pigs!

Weasel just won't give up, so he starts creating a plant that will devour the bad smells and produce nice, sweet smells instead. His creation proves to be a huge success, as the city is now back to its original smell. However, Baboon is not pleased with this new creation. He packs up and leaves the farm, saying that it just not smells like it used to, and he doesn't like it anymore.

Not a bad episode, but it's not my favorite storyline. It has a few laughs in it, but other than that, this episode doesn't really have that much to offer.