I am Weasel

The Unsinkable I.R.

Aired Friday 8:00 PM Sep 21, 1998 on Cartoon Network

• Weasel and Baboon's parody of the Titanic.

In this episode Baboon is the captain of a huge cruise ship, with the Red Guy as his first mate, and Weasel is introduced as a ship inspector, there to inspect Baboon's ship before its maiden voyage to see if the ship is ready to sail on the high seas.

What Weasel finds literally shocks him: the inside of the ship is a mess! He cannot give Baboon permission to sail the ship, but it is too late, as the ship has already left port, thanks to Baboon.

On their way, they encounter an ice cube in the middle of the ocean, and saying that they shouldn't be worried about something that small, they ignore it. However, that is only the tip of the iceberg, as we see underwater the iceberg is thousands of times larger! The ship hits the iceberg and it starts sinking. According to Baboon's captain manual, it is not the captain who should go down with the ship, but the ship inspector. And so Weasel is left on the ship while Baboon manages to escape.

The plot twist this episode offers is that this was only a bed time story the Red Guy was telling Weasel and Baboon, as he was their babysitter! Yet another unique ending, to a great episode.