I Dream of Jeannie Forums

NBC (ended 1970)

What do you think is the most passionent kiss in seasons 1-5?

KaylaraAshlee

[1]Dec 8, 2007
    • level: 2

Hmmm... let's go in order.

Season One: There are two the 2nd kiss on the pilot where Jeannie's lauphing and major Nelson pulls her up and than she wraps her arms around him...at first he fights it...but then he gives in to her. And in "Dijjn and water" where Jeannie wasnts a kiss goodbye and than major Nelson says no remember our bargain...blah....blah....blah and than Jeannie says "How about a friendly kiss goodbye" and major Nelson agrees because he thinks it will be quick and a little peck on the lips. But no Jeannie pulls him in for a hot one! LOL =]

Season Two: Hmmm... not alot of lip locking so idk

Season Three: Oooh...that's tuff......you pick.

Season Four: Have not seen it. =[

Season Five: Have not seen it. But probably the wedding.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

miss_angelica

[2]Jan 21, 2008
    • level: 12

I think their first kiss was very special and full of passion. Everytime I see it I get goosebumps.

Edited on 01/21/2008 11:30pm
    Edited 2 total times.

theociismyliife

[3]May 5, 2008
    • level: 3
    when was their first kiss?

BollyGirl

[4]Jan 30, 2009
    • level: 4
    in ep. 1 when jeannie outs of the bottle and kisses tony

CajunGenie

[5]Aug 12, 2013
    • level: 6

I agree - in Season 1 - their first kiss on the beach; the one where he pulls her up off the floor, and the one at the door that Tony thinks is just going to be a friendly kiss; also, when Jeannie goes out on a date with Roger, at the end, Tony says, "I'm only human", and kisses her.

Not sure of the Season, but the one where Jeannie puts a spell on Tony - they are upstairs and he initiates a very passionate kiss, the spell bag burns up, and they kiss again! Also, the one with Billy Mumy - I think he is watching from the tree, and Tony initiates a kiss with Jeannie. He is wearing a sweater, and I remember it as a tender kiss. I'll have to go back and double-check if that is the episode.

Season 2 was a letdown because of the noticeable lack of kissing. I wonder if the censors had anything to do with that?

Season 5, the wedding kiss (of course) and in the last scene when they are watching the wedding video; in "An Astronaut in Sheep's Clothing", the bottle scene at the end; in "Never Put a Genie on a Budget", the scene with the candle; in "The Blood ofa Jeannie", when she is sitting on his desk, and Tony is being very romantic with her, also in the hallway when he realizes she can blink; in "Mrs. Djinn Djinn", the scene in the kitchen.

CajunGenie

[6]Aug 13, 2013
    • level: 6

I forgot one - in "The Solid Gold Jeannie", when she asks if they can risk further contamination, and Tony says, "Yeah, why not?" and kisses her passionately!