I Know My Kid's a Star

Thursday 10:00 PM on VH1 Premiered Mar 20, 2008 Between Seasons

I Know My Kid's a Star Fan Reviews (3)

3.9
  • This show pits child-against-child in talent and parent-against-parent, each who believes their child is the next big child star, despite the fact some of them seem to have very little talent for show biz. May the best child/parent team win!

We watched the first episode and got a few laughs out of it. The parents are the ones to watch! Some seem to honestly care about the well-being of their kids, but others are cut-throat...feel sorry for the kids of those. Seems like the parents are trying to see their kids succeed where they failed...much like school sports. Some of the kids actually have talent. It will be interesting to see where this season leads to. Won't be surprised to see a knock-down, drag-out fight between "Rocky" and someone. She's one tough cookie. Fortunately, it seems her daughter is able to stand up to her. Let's just hope her daughter (and some of the other kids) don't end up with permanent scars as a result of their parents' pushing. But, there might actually be a star arise from this. Let's just hope he/she has a supportive parent(s) in a positive way...