I Love Lucy

• tv in my phone!!!

Pretty cool
  • Awesome

hello this was great
  • Ricky teaches Lucy,an lesson.

Ricky has an day off bored watching Lucy doing her daily chores.He see's Lucy puting the wedding ring aside.He tells Lucy,that if she leaves her wedding ring around.She could lose it! Lucy tired of seeing Ricky doing nothing.She plans to start making the barbeque grill.If Ricky see's her doing it.Than he would do it.Lucy ended up helping as well.After everything was over.Lucy relized that her wedding ring is missing and could be in the cement of the bricks.So in the middle of the night.Lucy and Ethel,start breaking down the bricks trying to find the missing ring.Ricky reveals that he tooked the ring to teach Lucy,an lesson.But the ring is still missing.But in the end the ring was in the hamburger.It was funny,I liked the part when Ricky refer the two girls as Hurricane Lucy and Ethel.
  • It is Ricky's vacation and Lucy is trying to find some thing Ricky could do to have fun. Lucy deices that Ricky can build a Bar B q. Ricky finds Lucy's wedding ring on a binch. He dides to hide it to teach her a lesson. Lucy goes to the bunch to put her

Ring back on. Lucy's wedding ring is gone. Lucy and Ethel take the Bar B Q a part when Ricky and Fred are asleep. Lucy's ring is not there. They put it back togeather. This time it looks very different. Ricky finds out about the Bar B Q. He tells her he hid it in his shirt pocket to teach her a lesson. Ricky forgot about the ring and gave it to Little Ricky to use as a tie on his kite. Lucy finds her ring in her hamberger. The ring fell in there when Ricky was making the hambergers.
  • ugh ... just that feeling of wet cement

Don't you just hate that frantic feeling of losing something that means a lot to you? That feeling or kicking yourself while you are vowing not to ever misplace anything again. That feeling just goes through my head every time I see that episode. I feel bad for Lucy through the whole thing thinking that she lost her wedding ring. Ricky has to put the barbecue back together after Lucy ruins it. I feel bad for everybody involved. Ethel has to spend the entire night helping Lucy unbuild and build the barbeque... everybody but Fred got the short end of the stick. This episode just makes me cringe.