I Love Lucy

Lucy Gets in Pictures

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Feb 21, 1955 on CBS

• Lucy is thrilled to learn she will finally be in a movie. However she soon gets in over her head.

The episode as a whole is not that great. When you come right down to it the whole story is very predictable. However what makes this episode worth watching is the absolutely hysterical scenes of Lucy struggling with her wardrobe during the movie shoot. Those scenes had me laughing so hard I could not breathe. In fact I had to watch them again because the first time I could not get my laughter under control. The scenes are great not just for the excellent sight gags of Lucy fighting the enormous headdress she had to wear for that part. Those are excellent mind you, but what also makes the scenes work so well was the masterfully written dialogue. Lucy had some of the funniest lines in the entire series in this episode. Her final solution as to how she would be noticed by her friends in the movie was classic. Parts are greater than the whole here, but the part that is great is rip roaring hysterical and definitely makes this episode worth your time.
  • Lucy gets the chance to be in the movies.

Lucy for the first time ever gets her chance of being in the movie.She was chosen to be the head of the showgirls by wearing an big headress.However when she tooked the lead the headgear is too big for her.So instead she becomes the back-up of course Lucy wasn't thrill.The director begin to have enough of her.So he decided that she was the one to be used as the dead girl.However Lucy wanted everyone to know that she was in the movie.

It was pretty funny.In the end you will see her feet it will say her name.