I Love Money Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

I Love Money 3 (the so-far confirmed/preliminary cast)

IamHappyPlease

[1]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 7
    Toolbox from Daisy of Love 1 has confirmed he is on it and they start filming on June 27th.
    He is so far the only confirmed person but the following people mentioned they were in consideration for it a while back:
    Kelsey (ROL3B)
    Red Oyster (FOL1)
    Chi Chi (DOl1)
    Sinister (DOl1)
    Cocktail (FTLORJ1)
    Lacey (ROl1)
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 61

Well, we know that Sinister & Chi Chi don't win DOL.

Lacey is on? Man, that'll be drama.

And am I the only one surprised that The Entertainer isn't gonna be on again?

Kanetoad28

[3]Jun 11, 2009
    • level: 8

Kelsey (ROL3) is confirmed now too.

Kanetoad28

[4]Jun 11, 2009
    Gia (ROL3) confirmed as well. Maybe this time she'll make it past the first episode of a show.

IamHappyPlease

[5]Jun 12, 2009
    Now that Bootz has given birth, she said she will "be back on TV soon." Other people who said they're going to do another show:
    -Black (FOL3)
    -Beatuful (FOL2)
    -Tiger (FOL2)
    -Rico (ILNY1)
    -Promo (RCOL1)
    -Ambre (ROL2)

I pciture Dallas being casted since she's been on TV a lot recently including: Movie Mob, The Millionaire Matchmaker, a Wendy's commercial and a male enchancement commercial.

Kanetoad28

[6]Jun 13, 2009

Some people are saying that Pumkin is returning for season 3. God I hope not...

I've heard that they are going to have the blond-tourage on the show with Ashley, Farrah, Kelsey and Gia

mikey7199

[7]Jun 14, 2009
    • level: 6
    im suprised about the entertainer too he was on both seasones i hope he is on with becky and some more bullies yeh go bullies

mikey7199

[8]Jun 22, 2009
    • level: 6
    well tailor maide won ilny and was on so sinister or chi chi could win probabablly not it will probablly be flex or 12 pack because she kinda told them sinister chi chi this will probablly be one of youre last passes big rig really wanted to date daisy unlike brooklin fox or the 40 people hey brooklin is on this show on mtv . i want donald to be on ilm4 ha every one will be 20s or 30s and hell be 40 or something . i wonder how any of the people rich . also the other persons ilm3 thing said ashley was going to compete that will be funny cant wait till ilm3 i hope some more funny people will compete like fara britney starr was eating cookies in my bed and a cockroach crawled out of her but and ilm 2 and ilm people return

Kanetoad28

[9]Jun 24, 2009
    Um, in English please.

TheDiamondDog

[10]Jun 25, 2009

IamHappyPlease wrote:
    I pciture Dallas being casted since she's been on TV a lot recently including: Movie Mob, The Millionaire Matchmaker, a Wendy's commercial and a male enchancement commercial.

She did all that. I wonder if I've seen the Wendy's commercial.

vh1info

[11]Jul 16, 2009
    • level: 1

The entertainer will not be on this show. He just got his own show and VH1 is casting for it as we speak!

i_hated_hoenn

[12]Jul 21, 2009
    • level: 5
    i was gonna stop watching vh1 after charm schol but this cast seems interesting so ill be more than willing to stick around for i love money 3 sinister and chi are gonna be in ANOTHER reality show together? geez these people are idiots and they cant do another freakin blonde tourage if they are on different teams. it'll be hard to pretend like they arent alliances since they were in 2 past reality shows. as for red oyster it'll be intersting to see her again since we havent seen her since flavor of love 1. and i can tell lacey will be the megan of this season. the only difference btw her and megan is that its easier for her to fake her feelings

ChibiMaddiChan

[13]Aug 3, 2009
    • level: 9
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

I've heard that they are going to have the blond-tourage on the show with Ashley, Farrah, Kelsey and Gia

I hope not either. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ashley and Farrah (they are funny together I admit, even if Trashley is mean) but Kelsey? Meh, she just seems like a follower to me. And a pretty pathedic one. And Gia...lmao!

So far the cast doesn't sound too bad to be honest. Though I'm surprised to see Cocktail? Did her and Ray J break up all ready? (Not surprsied.) When?

IamHappyPlease

[14]Aug 5, 2009
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

I hope not either. I actually wouldn't mind seeing Ashley and Farrah (they are funny together I admit, even if Trashley is mean) but Kelsey? Meh, she just seems like a follower to me. And a pretty pathedic one. And Gia...lmao!

So far the cast doesn't sound too bad to be honest. Though I'm surprised to see Cocktail? Did her and Ray J break up all ready? (Not surprsied.) When?

Ray J and Cocktail lasted a little while, after the Tila Tequila drama. They just wanted to do completely different things and weren't into the other's career choices.

Kanetoad28

[15]Aug 10, 2009
    IamHappyPlease wrote:
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

Ray J and Cocktail lasted a little while, after the Tila Tequila drama. They just wanted to do completely different things and weren't into the other's career choices.
    They need to quit doing the dating shows now... theres too many of them and the new ones are getting dumb. My Antonio??? I've never even heard of this guy. And I thought For The Love Of Ray J was dumb...

TheDiamondDog

[16]Aug 13, 2009
    Kanetoad28 wrote:
    IamHappyPlease wrote:
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

They need to quit doing the dating shows now... theres too many of them and the new ones are getting dumb. My Antonio??? I've never even heard of this guy. And I thought For The Love Of Ray J was dumb...

I've heard of that Antonio guy somewhere before, but don't know from what.

Kanetoad28

[17]Aug 14, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Kanetoad28 wrote:
    IamHappyPlease wrote:
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

I've heard of that Antonio guy somewhere before, but don't know from what.

I saw a trailer for the show not too long ago. Hes from the show General Hospital. And I also read that one of the contestants gets eliminated for slapping the producer. Maybe this show might not be as bad as I thought it would be lol.

orangemann327

[18]Aug 21, 2009
    • level: 23

We will likely never see this season according to:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/vh1/2009_Aug_20_jenkins_murder_producers

TheDiamondDog

[19]Aug 21, 2009
    orangemann327 wrote:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/vh1/2009_Aug_20_jenkins_murder_producers

I read this a couple minutes ago. In the article, it said how Lacey said the cast is very disappointed. And I was so looking forward to this season.

Though there is one thing I didn't understand. If this guy was a millionaire, why was he on a show competing for a quarter of a million?

Man, this is really some scandal shaking VH1 up.

orangemann327

[20]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 23
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

I read this a couple minutes ago. In the article, it said how Lacey said the cast is very disappointed. And I was so looking forward to this season.

Though there is one thing I didn't understand. If this guy was a millionaire, why was he on a show competing for a quarter of a million?

Man, this is really some scandal shaking VH1 up.

On Nancy Grace, they said he possibly owed people money. Maybe it was one of those cases where he is worth so much in his assets, but he might not actually have the money.