I Love Money Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

I Love Money 3 (the so-far confirmed/preliminary cast)

TheDiamondDog

[21]Aug 23, 2009
    • level: 61
    orangemann327 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

We will likely never see this season according to:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/vh1/2009_Aug_20_jenkins_murder_producers

I read this a couple minutes ago. In the article, it said how Lacey said the cast is very disappointed. And I was so looking forward to this season.

Though there is one thing I didn't understand. If this guy was a millionaire, why was he on a show competing for a quarter of a million?

Man, this is really some scandal shaking VH1 up.

On Nancy Grace, they said he possibly owed people money. Maybe it was one of those cases where he is worth so much in his assets, but he might not actually have the money.

I see.

This whole thing just might show VH1 doesn't screen the contestants well enough. I almost think what would have happened if he had gotten w/ Megan, and this would have happened to her. I am very curious as to know reaction to all of this. I'm surprised she hasn't issued any statements.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

IamHappyPlease

[22]Aug 24, 2009
    • level: 7
    In his background, VH1 SHOULD of have seen he has a histroy of dating models and assaulting them (but not murdering). Megan, as we all know, is a model, who knows what Ryan could of have done to her if she chose him...

TheDiamondDog

[23]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 61
    Hopefully, VH1 does now do better background checks, like violence.

ChibiMaddiChan

[24]Aug 26, 2009
    • level: 9
    According to VH1, ILM3 has been cancelled due to him. (SPOILER!!!: He won the show apparently. And supposely, Natasha was the runner up but no confirmation on the latter.)

i_hated_hoenn

[25]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 5
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

We will likely never see this season according to:

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/archives/vh1/2009_Aug_20_jenkins_murder_producers

I read this a couple minutes ago. In the article, it said how Lacey said the cast is very disappointed. And I was so looking forward to this season.

Though there is one thing I didn't understand. If this guy was a millionaire, why was he on a show competing for a quarter of a million?

Man, this is really some scandal shaking VH1 up.

On Nancy Grace, they said he possibly owed people money. Maybe it was one of those cases where he is worth so much in his assets, but he might not actually have the money.

I see.

This whole thing just might show VH1 doesn't screen the contestants well enough. I almost think what would have happened if he had gotten w/ Megan, and this would have happened to her. I am very curious as to know reaction to all of this. I'm surprised she hasn't issued any statements.

actually megan did comment saying shes surprised since he never came off as a violent person. and that annoying butler guy said he was cocky on the show but then again not all cocky people are abusers. well i personally think vh1 purposely doesnt do deep background checks just so they can get more flavor of love cast personalities i mean saphyrri orr whatever her name is was in jail for identity theft during the i love money 2 reunion and im sure if that was on the news i love money 2 wouldve been cancelled too

Kanetoad28

[26]Aug 27, 2009
    • level: 8
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:
    And supposely, Natasha was the runner up
    Natasha was the runner up? I wouldn't of expected him/her to make that far.