I Love Money Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

I Love Money 4

IamHappyPlease

[1]Aug 5, 2009
    • level: 7
    Is confirmed. Their filming it back to back with I Love Money 3.

Confirmed contestants:
    -20 Pack
    -Brittanya

Brittanya leaves the first few episodes and is eliminated by 20 Pack.
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

TheDiamondDog

[2]Aug 6, 2009
    • level: 61
    Man, they sure ain't wasting time.

Kanetoad28

[3]Aug 10, 2009
    • level: 8

A FOURTH I Love Money? Dang. This is the first VH1 show to have 4 seasons in a long time. I think the last one was Hogan Knows Best

Anyways... I'm excited. I love this show. But why bring back 20 Pack? He was lame... They need to bring back Frenchy

TheDiamondDog

[4]Aug 13, 2009
    Kanetoad28 wrote:

A FOURTH I Love Money? Dang. This is the first VH1 show to have 4 seasons in a long time. I think the last one was Hogan Knows Best

Anyways... I'm excited. I love this show. But why bring back 20 Pack? He was lame... They need to bring back Frenchy

Yeah. I bet she could win. She was entertaining and surprisingly, quite the athlete.

orangemann327

[5]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 23

Looks like this ILM4 and possibly ILM3 will not air due to what happened with Megan Wants a Millionaire's Ryan. He was supposedly on and won one of the seasons.

Skittles2008

[6]Aug 20, 2009
    • level: 9
    orangemann327 wrote:

Looks like this ILM4 and possibly ILM3 will not air due to what happened with Megan Wants a Millionaire's Ryan. He was supposedly on and won one of the seasons.

aww i hope not i love ILM

orangemann327

[7]Aug 21, 2009
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

Some people are trying to get him edited out if he were on one of the seasons.

EDIT: It's reported that he was on ILM3 and not 4 so ILM4 will probably air still.

Edited on 08/21/2009 9:35am

TheDiamondDog

[8]Aug 21, 2009
    orangemann327 wrote:
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

EDIT: It's reported that he was on ILM3 and not 4 so ILM4 will probably air still.

Unless he was eliminated really soon, or nnot chosen for a team, I don't see how they could take him out, unless they remove all interviews and blur his face.

I don't know all that much about this case, but was this the guy who said that if Megs married him, there'd be no pre-nup? So was he married while on the show, or did he marry soon after?

orangemann327

[9]Aug 23, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

Unless he was eliminated really soon, or nnot chosen for a team, I don't see how they could take him out, unless they remove all interviews and blur his face.

I don't know all that much about this case, but was this the guy who said that if Megs married him, there'd be no pre-nup? So was he married while on the show, or did he marry soon after?

This was the guy who said no pre-nup. He was supposedly in the final two, but not chosen. He met the model within two weeks of the end of filming. He then married her within two/three weeks of that. That was back in February or March I think. Their marriage was then annulled in April. I don't know where ILM3 fit into this, possibly after the annulment.

TheDiamondDog

[10]Aug 23, 2009
    orangemann327 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:
    Skittles2008 wrote:
    orangemann327 wrote:

This was the guy who said no pre-nup. He was supposedly in the final two, but not chosen. He met the model within two weeks of the end of filming. He then married her within two/three weeks of that. That was back in February or March I think. Their marriage was then annulled in April. I don't know where ILM3 fit into this, possibly after the annulment.

Thanks. I read a lil about this case last night. After ILM3 wrapped up in July (I think), they decided to get back together.

IamHappyPlease

[11]Aug 24, 2009
    Yup, Megan's show and ILM3 are both canceled. Ryan DID come in second in MWAM and won ILM3; he demanded VH1 to give him an early cut for the check a couple of days before the murder, and of course, suicide. So much for the Flavor of Love streak. ILM4 might not air since in Episode 5 of ILM4, 5 vets (some from ILM3) are added.

Kanetoad28

[12]Aug 24, 2009
    IamHappyPlease wrote:
    in Episode 5 of ILM4, 5 vets (some from ILM3) are added.
    where did you find that out?

TheDiamondDog

[13]Aug 25, 2009

I still think they should redo ILM3. Wow, I find it hard to believe that that dude won it. Too bad. I was so looking forward to the shows.

I would love VH1 to release the elimination list.

darknaruto44

[14]Aug 25, 2009
    • level: 20
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

I still think they should redo ILM3. Wow, I find it hard to believe that that dude won it. Too bad. I was so looking forward to the shows.

I would love VH1 to release the elimination list.

that would be nice of them it would also give us the complete cast unless it was already all confirmed (i havent been here in so long so i wouldnt know) i also want to know about the vets

Kanetoad28

[15]Sep 1, 2009
    I've heard that this season will replace ILM3 and air in January of 2010

i_hated_hoenn

[16]Sep 2, 2009
    • level: 5

jan 2010? well i guess the timing is perfect since it'll be the ending of a semester but whatever.

anyways so gay pack is coming back for another season huh? (I DONT HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST GAY PEOPLE BUT I DO THINK 20 PACK IS GAY OR AT LEAST BI) that should be interesting. its ironic how in the i love money 2 reunion 20 pack said hes into brittanya and in ilm4 hes gonna be eliminating her well im guessing that vh1 is gonna start having part 4's to their shows now (unless theyre only doing this because ofthe ryan jenkins thing or their running out of love shows.

well i hope at least they do the exact same challeneges from i love money 3 to make up for it and at least show some flashbacks from i love moeny 3

mumbleboy

[17]May 15, 2010

Well, isn't this just a cluster**** of confusion?

GameWiz1000

[18]Sep 5, 2010
    • level: 25
    One guy dies and ruins it for everyone. Very selfish of him.

When's season 4 airing? ILM is my favorite of all the VH1 reality shows.

TheDiamondDog

[19]Sep 17, 2010

I saw I Love Money listed in the digital guide, listed as being new and from 2010. I was wondering if this was a mislisted rerun, or the return of the series with a new season.

saxyroro

[20]Sep 29, 2010
    • level: 13
    Its on and its great as usual. I don't know what ILM season this is, but its as great as usual. Looks like they shot a new season because there are Megan guys on there.

I know one jerk ruins my favorite piece of fluff on tv.