I Love Money Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

Season 2 Reunion Discussion Thread

TheDiamondDog

[1]May 10, 2009
    • level: 61

I will say this, it seems that Myammee will be putting the money to good use.

Oh yeah, spoilers on the reunion are to follow.

I was surprised they didn't talk to Buckwild or Prancer.

But are It and Tailor Made serious? Man, would that be the news story. I loved seeing Tailor in the ghetto, asking if they had imported beer and questioning a 40 ounce. I laughed so hard at that.

I enjoyed the reunion a lot, especially more than the Rock Of Love Bus reunion. Also, I was surprised to see Angelique in actual clothes that covered her body. Her chest wasn't hanging out of her corset top, and the skit covered her as well. Well, till she mooned the audience.

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

RCC2K5

[2]May 11, 2009
    • level: 18
    Here are my impressions.

1. I thought T-Weed couldn't look uglier than what we saw on the show. I was wrong.

2. For a moment, I was turned on by Angelique when she told Craig (in French) "What do you want me to tell you? Maybe if I speak in French it won't be too complicated." Her English is barely tolerable but she sounds so sweet and sexy in French!

3. I totally agree with Buddha's psychoanalysis of Leilene. She needs to find her inner self and self-happiness before she'll be happy with someone else.

4. Somehow I expected The Entertainer to still be living with his parents - I was right. He wants his own show. Will it happen? I don't think I'll watch that show though.

5. Heat annoys me with the excessive CALIENTE - c'mon man, it's way too played out by now. Plus, "caliente" is Spanish for "hot". "Calor" is the Spanish word for "Heat".

6. It was classic It! Running for political office is the only thing I wouldn't support him for, though. But I still think he should get his own show. I think he even stole Tailor Made's thunder in the reunion. One thing though, it seems It messed up his explanation of his eye condition. It's not having retina under the pigment, but having pigmentation under his retina. Whatever it is, that's a degenerative condition. My best friend has it and he is almost completely blind by now, so I guess the visual outlook isn't too bright for It.

7. I'm happy Myammee will put the money to good use. I found her constant comments about the Mexican water annoying on the show though, and she had to mention it again in the reunion. Such a germophobe!

8. I'm guessing that after Tammara's tongue lashing at the other contestants and the show's crew, the producers didn't even bother to invite her to the reunion.

And finally what the heck was up with that green-haired dude in the audience?!?! He looked to me too grown up for that kind of crap.
    Edited on 05/12/2009 9:00am
    Edited 2 total times.

RCC2K5

[3]May 11, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Time constraints maybe? I haven't checked VH1's website to see if they have posted bonus scenes on the Reunion.

TheDiamondDog

[4]May 12, 2009

RCC2K5 wrote:
    TheDiamondDog wrote:
    Time constraints maybe? I haven't checked VH1's website to see if they have posted bonus scenes on the Reunion.

I was hoping to see them on VH1 OnDemand, but nothing yet.

I was thinking, would anyone in New York City actually vote for a candidate like It. Tailor Made I can see cause he seems very educated, but It is a big question mark sometimes.

IamHappyPlease

[5]May 12, 2009
    • level: 7
    I love the idea of It & Tailor Made together. Entertainer is annoying and doesn't deserve his own show. Ever. Becky is still annoying. Tamara was invited to the reunion but declined and says she didn't mean anything she said at her elimination. So It is going out with Cali over Saaphyri? He sure isn't supporting her. I thought for sure Prancer would get a segment on her new rack. Hoopz attented the reunion and should of have gotten at least a short segment discussing the season; just like how Goldie had one on FOL2.

RCC2K5

[6]May 13, 2009
    I read the posts about the Reunion in VH1's blog. It seems that things were smoother with the cast this season, compared to the borderlined chaos of the Season 1 reunion. But like many of you, I was left waiting for some reunion footage with Prancer.

IamHappyPlease wrote:
    So It is going out with Cali over Saaphyri? He sure isn't supporting her.

I don't think It was serious about that thing with Cali. In fact, I don't think It is serious about love at all, not with Saphyri, not with Cali or with anyone. He talks about how many women he'd have sex with almost as frequently as Angelique talks about who she'd do it with.

I'd rather see It on TV than on the City Council, but going along with my previous paragraph, I really hope we don't see a For the Love of It show!
    Edited on 05/13/2009 1:42pm

TheDiamondDog

[7]May 13, 2009

RCC2K5 wrote:
    I read the posts about the Reunion in VH1's blog. It seems that things were smoother with the cast this season, compared to the borderlined chaos of the Season 1 reunion. But like many of you, I was left waiting for some reunion footage with Prancer.
    IamHappyPlease wrote:
    So It is going out with Cali over Saaphyri? He sure isn't supporting her.
    I don't think It was serious about that thing with Cali. In fact, I don't think It is serious about love at all, not with Saphyri, not with Cali or with anyone. He talks about how many women he'd have sex almost as frequently as Angelique talks about who she'd do it with. I'd rather see It on TV than on the City Council, but going along with my previous paragraph, I really hope we don't see a For the Love of It show!

That's a good title. Lord. Let's not hope some VH1 exec visits this forum and thinks, "That's a great idea! People, we now have a new show for 2010!"

i_hated_hoenn

[8]May 15, 2009
    • level: 5
    it would seem that it isnt as dumb as i thought but at the same time he still isnt that smart. and i noticed that vh1 cut some things like when angelique did the splits and when they showed the audience yelling at the camera and when buckwild said she wants to kill every b word she sees. i was looking forward to that ah well lol. saaphyr or however u spell her name definitely wouldve made the reunion better. this season was good but i still like season 1 better and i still think 20 pack is gay or bi
    Edited on 05/15/2009 6:57am

GameWiz1000

[9]May 15, 2009
    • level: 25
    How is It supposed to run for city council?

TheDiamondDog

[10]May 15, 2009

i_hated_hoenn wrote:
    it would seem that it isnt as dumb as i thought but at the same time he still isnt that smart. and i noticed that vh1 cut some things like when angelique did the splits and when they showed the audience yelling at the camera and when buckwild said she wants to kill every b word she sees. i was looking forward to that ah well lol. saaphyr or however u spell her name definitely wouldve made the reunion better. this season was good but i still like season 1 better and i still think 20 pack is gay or bi

Speaking of 20, is it just me, or was he wearing what looked like a thong in one of the clips that showed him & Angelique together?

i_hated_hoenn

[11]May 17, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

i_hated_hoenn wrote:

Speaking of 20, is it just me, or was he wearing what looked like a thong in one of the clips that showed him & Angelique together?

yes i thought someone on the show was gonna bring it up but i guess they didnt wanna embarass him lol. it just gives me more reason to think he isnt straight

GameWiz1000 wrote:
    How is It supposed to run for city council?
    well obiously it will be for pure entertainment cause theres no way it could run and anyone take him seriously LOL

Edited on 05/17/2009 11:03am

Melina

[12]May 17, 2009
    • level: 6
    I don't care what he says...20 pack is bi lol. If not gay then BI. I refuse to believe that man is 100% straight lol. Did anyone notice, that when he would talk he would move his head around like Prancer did?? I thought that was a girl thing. Dont know much guys who does that unless they're gay.

Anyway, just wish he would come out of the closet...all the hot guys are gay/bi....

Anyway I thought the reunion was boring...but I just want to know..was Angelique SERIOUS about saying that she looks better than Prancer?...I mean, I'm not really a fan of Prancer's, and as a person I think I like Angelique more...but seriously. Her saying shes hotter than Prancer, is like like Michael Jackson saying hes hotter than Tyson Beckford lmao.

Buckwild/Entertainer grossed me out. Must they be holding hands ALL the duration of the time at the reunion? She looks like she gotten fatter..But I was reading the VH1 reunion blog, and it showed them backstage with Buckwild giving Entertainer a fake blow***...really, they belong together.

I'm glad Myammmeee is doing something good with the money.

I wish VH1 had bonus clips of the reunion. They suck.

i_hated_hoenn

[13]May 18, 2009
    Melina wrote:
    I don't care what he says...20 pack is bi lol. If not gay then BI. I refuse to believe that man is 100% straight lol. Did anyone notice, that when he would talk he would move his head around like Prancer did?? I thought that was a girl thing. Dont know much guys who does that unless they're gay Anyway, just wish he would come out of the closet...all the hot guys are gay/bi.... Anyway I thought the reunion was boring...but I just want to know..was Angelique SERIOUS about saying that she looks better than Prancer?...I mean, I'm not really a fan of Prancer's, and as a person I think I like Angelique more...but seriously. Her saying shes hotter than Prancer, is like like Michael Jackson saying hes hotter than Tyson Beckford lmao. Buckwild/Entertainer grossed me out. Must they be holding hands ALL the duration of the time at the reunion? She looks like she gotten fatter..But I was reading the VH1 reunion blog, and it showed them backstage with Buckwild giving Entertainer a fake blow***...really, they belong together. I'm glad Myammmeee is doing something good with the money. I wish VH1 had bonus clips of the reunion. They suck.
    yes i agree lol there is no way tht 20 pack is straight. and i think frenchie was saying that she has bigger boobs than prancer not that she was hotter lol. and i didnt notice them holding hands but i did notice buckwilds weight gain and even though im still mad myamee won im appy shes at least using it for something important too i was a bit disappointed though when angelique said she was gonna blow all the money i remember on the first episode she said she was gonna use it to make a shelter for animals or something lol

TheDiamondDog

[14]May 21, 2009

Melina wrote:
    I Buckwild/Entertainer grossed me out. Must they be holding hands ALL the duration of the time at the reunion? She looks like she gotten fatter..But I was reading the VH1 reunion blog, and it showed them backstage with Buckwild giving Entertainer a fake blow***...really, they belong together.

Lord, that'd be very disturbing to see.

To think about really brings out that gag factor.

i_hated_hoenn

[15]May 21, 2009
    TheDiamondDog wrote:

Melina wrote:
    I Buckwild/Entertainer grossed me out. Must they be holding hands ALL the duration of the time at the reunion? She looks like she gotten fatter..But I was reading the VH1 reunion blog, and it showed them backstage with Buckwild giving Entertainer a fake blow***...really, they belong together.

Lord, that'd be very disturbing to see.

To think about really brings out that gag factor.

gag factor

TheDiamondDog

[16]Jan 18, 2010
    I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but on The Daily Show, one of the coorespondants was in Vegas, and went to a strip club. And I am pretty sure the girl giving him a lap dance was Angelique.