I Love Money Forums

Monday 9:00 PM on VH1In Season

Season 4 Episode 1 Discussion Thread

TheDiamondDog

[1]Sep 17, 2010
    • level: 61

If anyone found out the show had returned. I found out simply going through the channels.

I forgot there was a rule for the women. If you can see your feet when you look down, than you are not allowed on the show.

I found it so funny when people were having trouble counting the money. Just embarrassing theirselves even more.

Mamacita really lacks class. Than again, another requirement of the show. Cannot be defined as a classy human being.

Brittanya having slept with both Chi Chi (so does he live in Los Angeles now, or has she visted the Windy City) and 20 Pack (I did not know he was straight) was something. I wonder which other contestants on these shows she has been with.

I thought Blonde Balla (or er?) looks like that singer Ke$ha. That was my first thought about her.

Anyone else catch the show, or shall this thread go without a response?

You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

GameWiz1000

[2]Sep 25, 2010
    • level: 25
    I remember none of the Megan Wants a Millionaire contestants. Is it because Megan's show was cut short or do I have bad memory?

ChibiMaddiChan

[3]Oct 2, 2010
    • level: 9

It got cut short because one of the final contestants ended up being a murderer and killing himself. He was also on the 3rd season of I Love Money, which apparently won't air. (Sucks, I wanted to see Lacey be a *****.)

As for the new season, I just found out recently that it was on by chance. XD VH1 is barely advertising for it. :/

GameWiz1000

[4]Oct 3, 2010
    • level: 25
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:

It got cut short because one of the final contestants ended up being a murderer and killing himself. He was also on the 3rd season of I Love Money, which apparently won't air. (Sucks, I wanted to see Lacey be a *****.)

As for the new season, I just found out recently that it was on by chance. XD VH1 is barely advertising for it. :/

Yea, me too. I assumed it was a rerun of season 2. Then I realized it was all-new and I came, hard. They should bring back most of the guys from season 3 back for 5 since no one saw them. Plus there aren't any of love shows anymore so they might start running out of interesting contestants. They really need the Blondetourage.
    Edited on 10/02/2010 11:56pm
    Edited 2 total times.

TheDiamondDog

[5]Oct 27, 2010
    • level: 61

GameWiz1000 wrote:
    ChibiMaddiChan wrote:

Yea, me too. I assumed it was a rerun of season 2. Then I realized it was all-new and I came, hard. They should bring back most of the guys from season 3 back for 5 since no one saw them. Plus there aren't any of love shows anymore so they might start running out of interesting contestants. They really need the Blondetourage.

The Blondetourage would be awesome to see. But they don't seem like they'd fare well in challenges.