I Love New York

Nobody Likes a Snitch

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Oct 29, 2007 on VH1

6.8
  • Why all the violence when the battlefield is in the mind?

I can't stand a man that uses his fist when he should use his mind to solve a problem. Buddha...good riddance you caveman. A man of violence is not a man and I think that Buddha needs to take care of that. You are a grown man and so is Cheesy. He can fight his own battle and quite frankly, homey never had a chance. The Clay Aiken of the crew.

Sure Tailor Made is manipulative, sure he's a rat fink but you know what? He's playing the game and playing it well. He is the "Alexis" or "Erica Kane" of this show. I love him. I must comment on how the "fellas" are acting. Why did they move Tailor Made's things out of the house like they did? Are they Angela Bassett in 'Waiting to Exhale'? This bunch of dudes are a little fey. They need some balls to them. I'm not saying get violent but they need to get serious about this competition. I wouldn't have any of them that act like b!tches. That's the behavior they're exhibiting...b!tch-like behavior. Boo.

But seriously...who was Pretty checking out? Do you all think he's gay I think the 20 pack was and I'm wondering if we'll find out about Pretty.