I Love New York

Reunion Show

Aired Monday 9:00 PM Apr 15, 2007 on VH1

• wow. i need help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know y it wont let me watch it someone help me please!!!??????
  • Wow. Words cant decribe, but then again, in my review, they will! :)

Amazing! Absoultely spectuclar! In my own words, this Reunion was a juicy video! I absolutely fell in love with it, that I taped it, and I watched it more then thirty times, because I couldnt get e'nuff of it. Romance, was stepping out of bounds when he disrespected my homegirl, New York. I didnt appreciate that because how do you go from a "low satatus,", a "cry baby," a "loser," and a wussy and then all of sudden, oh yeah, you ballin'. Mm hmm..........kind of befuddles me. He had no right to disrespect her the way he did. That was out of line, uncalled for and just rude on his part, because he really was comparing her to his dead dog, "Princess," who's deceased. Who would really want that? Thats sick. And he needed help. Heat and Twelve Pack, good luck for them. They do look made for each other. And Gay might I add. Party boys? Right. The entire time when they were on I love New York they looked, "made for each other," Good luck to them though. For real. Lmfao! Umm.....once again, my baby Tango, has been sticking up for himself. Um....what new? He's adorable. He's laid back, but you just cant push him too far. Chance was afraid to even approach him on the stage. Omg. Can you believe he sat down. And where's white boy going? He needed to take two steps back because he wasnt even ready for what my man had in store for his ass. The ending.....ummm.....Im really upset that they didnt make it.....you know.....as a couple. Im upset at Tango, but then again, Im upset at New York. She should have never disrespected his mother, and he should have never broke up with her like that. It was uncalled for, but I still love for the Tan man. And New York.....thats still my homegirl. She's cool. She's funny and she bring entertainment to VH1. Much luv babygirl! I do hope you find the love you need! Wish the best! :)
  • This was the final show the "Reunion" and was it a good one lol.

First was Romance the crazy one and very emotional. But now it seems that he some what more outrages than before. Well let get the important parts like she got a boob job WHY???? what was she thinking. She was great looking before now she look like a clown and finally her mom got a better wig!!! But i am not trying to clown on them it just they gotta take better care of themselves. First off she should have choose Chance but she was listening to her mom even thou he was immature but people do change and he really loved her and you can tell. Then Mr Boston with pumpkin that was REAL funny I know NY was pissed. The the saddest part of the show is when Tango came out and made her look very stupid. Come on NY you think he wasnt going to watch the show and see that you were talking about his mom and you str8 disrespected him and i dont blame him walking out on her. Esp when he propose to her also..... I dont think that he wanted to marry her to be real. But that what happened and now she is still lonly I wonder is she will get another show.
  • WOW what a show!

The I Love New York reunion show was very good It had shocking moments with the host Lala who hosted the both seasons of Flavor of Love once again New York's jelous ways had her lose the man she wanted 1ST Flavorflav but he choice Hoopz but after they broke up he did another season she had New York come as a friend to help with elimation but had her comeback for a 2nd time but her jelous ways had her lose to Deelishs and now the 3rd tome she lost Tango because she was very jelous of all people his mother but in the end the show was great and lived up to the hype The I Love New York reuion show gets rated a 10.0!
  • Tango you Know U wrong

I Thought that she was going to dump him I didn't think that he was going to dump her she seemed like she did like him and that she wanted to accept the proposal I like the way how he played it off though he went from happy mode to serious in like 60sec he had every right to get mad at her but not to call off the engagement that goes to show that he didnt really want to marry her he knew what she was like marriage is something that you just can't take back to me he even said on his you tube inteview that she was always getting done wrong and look what he did to her and that part was filmed when he said the engagement was off he couldn't just say it to her why did they have to play the clip he said he didn't want new york but wanted Tiffany but like the saying goes You Can't Have One Without The Other And Tango is coo in My Book I was just Like Damn after he Did that but calling off the wedding it wasn't all that serious more like an excuse to me
  • Coming soon I love New York Season 2

5.8
    Like a rerun of Jerry Spring tv. It was trash. NY got what she deserved. IN the end her rotten comments about Tango and his Mom cost her everything.
    Tango left her due to the disrespect.
    Others on the show seemed bitter.
    NY remianed true to her nature, rude and loudmouthed.
    The show revealed a scene from last episode where NY tried hiding Tango's engagement ring, and NY's Mom's shallow comment that its not big enough. Just goes to show how greedy and egotistical she is. NY was fearful and regretted saying yes to his proposal. It spoiled the happy ending completely.
  • i felt so bad

yeah new york is a **** to people, but seriously she really like tango and he just dumped her the way he did that was so **** up i dont care how much **** she talked no one deserves to be put out like that. Just like tango said if you really like someone u just dont leave them, who knows maybe tango would have been the one to change her but now she has more reason then ever to treat people wrong bcuz aint no one in the world doin her rite soo i wish her the best in the world =/
  • I was laughing when NewYork got dumped again.She need to stop talking about people.

It all starts out with NewYork coming out, as her "new self". Then they call Romance up, and he talks about how he got famous off her magazine. He didn't even get famous. I didn't see him in no magazines. He was so hype. I can not stand him. Him and NewYork started argueing, and he said she was fake. She said he looked like Corella Davelle. He really did though. He had these cheap clothes and jewelry on that he was showing off.Then they called Heat and 12 Pack up to talk. They are in this partner dancing thing.They called up Chance and Real. They both had things to say about being kicked off. Then Boston and his twin came up, and NewYork kissed the wrong one. Pumkin is Boston's new girlfriend. I can't stand Pumkin.Then Tango came out and was about to fight. When he seen NewYork, he looke happy. But then he just dumped her. She told Chance she should have picked him. Then she started to cry.
  • New York strike one- on the flavor of love. strike 2- on the flavor of love 2. three strike 3 on your own show get yo a** out the game

okay so this is the reunion show and i know there was thousands of people mad she aint pick chance so lets see first off they brought Romance on the stage and he throws some magazines on the floor and talkin bout he a baller , b**** please go and make put with a dog or somethin then he brought his lover on the show and i thought and i aint know it was the dog i thought it was the lady but there you go. Okay so then they go and bring heat and 12 pack on the stage talkin bout they workin together and doin some kind of stripper act and im tryin to figure out if they gay or not. okay so then Heats grandma and his mama threatin New York and it was kinda scary his Grandma do need a respirater and his mama do need Jenny Craig and thats the first time me and New York have agreed on anything , ever. And later Tango comes on and i thought hell was going to break lose and he was so annoying if i was on the show i woulda went after him. and then New York comes on the stage with Tango and they start to fight and then he flips out but i mean she made fun of his mama thats preety low and then he dumped her and he still had the nerve to fight with the other guys who actually wanted to be with her , why , i have no idea. so New York starts to cry and says she shoulda picked Chance , well its a little late b**** and now look at you New York , you took your moms advice and now your all alone dumped for the third time on Tv now whos the big loser , ha you got dumped by a turtle. so my winner for this episode is clearly Chance because now he was just sittin back and watchin New York and that ugly as* fight amd he was like oh well i told you. and the loser is crystal clear New York is the loser cause she got dumped HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , b****.
  • Did not expect the outcome, but very entertaining!!!

I have to say this. Wood is f-o-i-n-e!!! My goodness he is so gorgeous. Okay now that I'm done drooling, okay no I'm not, he is foine!!!! *giggles*

Three of the contestants were not there. I missed who the other two were, but Pootie was one of the three. One has issues, one on crutches, and one in jail. I wonder who is in jail? We already know Pootie has issues!!! HA

Romance hair was a hot mess!!! I'm sorry, but he looked horrible with the white streak thing going on. Take that hot mess out please, and Real with the curls? I'm sorry not feeling that at all. Men should not wear curls!!! Romance kept doing the zoolander model pose. Cracked me up!!! It was too darn funny. Romance has a new dog named Bella. Sister Patterson confronts Onix about calling her a fake. Heck I felt the same way, I would have just kept my mouth shut though. 12 pack and Heat have a business and they call themselves the party boys *rolling eyes*.

Yaya and Mom send a recoreded message. Momma Heat was not happy, and told New York off. NY better watch her back. HA!!

Mr. Boston pulls a switch on NY. He brought his twin brother Ben, and Ben got to kiss on New York. Now that was funny!!! Mr. Boston is dating Pumpkin (well he got someone to put out!!!). Honestly I don't think that relationship will last long either. Tango finally comes out (okay his skin is not the best, but he is a handsome brother to me). Tango loses his temper over Chances ignorance, and he also battles with Whiteboy. I hope those two don't run into each other in Florida. Goodness talk about hate, hate. Tango and New York had not seen each other in 4 months since the show finished taping. Which gave Tango plenty of time to see, and hear what New York said about his mother. Doh!!!! I also noticed she was not wearing the ring. When Tango tells her he can't be with her, and why my mouth dropped, but it showed he was no punk!!! He said he wanted to be with Tiffany, but he got New York.

Now correct me here. The show was called I love New York. Not I Love Tiffany, so he got exactly what he was supposed to get!!! All I can say over the outcome is wow, wow, wow, wow!!! This show will repeat a few times this week everyone. Just go to VH1.com and you will find out exactly when. Because I plan to watch this episode a few times!!! Just so I can laugh again, and again, and again!!! HA!!!
  • NY should have chosen Real or Chance...I liked them both. Tango was trying to promote too.That's why he kept talking about the Real and Chance.He was trying to keep the heat off himself.He was too calm throughout show. No one is that calm and relax.

Tango is strange and he always seemed as if he was up to something. Yes, she should have chosen Chance. I say it's not too late for New York and Chance to re-united... It's too late for her to go back to Real because she picked Chance over him. I don't feel sorry for NY but she should have followed her heart.
  • HE DUMPED HER.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

HE DUMPED HER.....HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA TANGO DUMPED HER HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SHE HAD IT COMING HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA